*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911783-Madisons-Freshman-15/cid/1858208-Long-term-butterflies
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1911783
Madison is starting college and many new experiences, but some may expand her waistline.
This choice: Other options  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Long term butterflies

    by: online180
(This chain will show how little trip ups can have major implications down the road for Madison, make a chapter and jump as far ahead on a timeline as you would like. Feel free to make up any characters, or take the story wherever you wish.)

Madison decided that she should take it easy after her first week of class and ventured over to the gym after class. The gym was filled with people who seemed to care about their bodies. Madison was no stranger to the gym and quickly ran a few miles on the treadmill. She chatted with some guys who seemed into her, and also looked over and some girls who were larger and struggling to lose weight.

As she looked over on the elliptical she saw girls who looked like they hated their condition. Unlike her workout, in which she seemed to easily breeze through exercises, and her tired look almost made her more attractive, she saw girls who were filling out their shirts with spare tires, or who had to work out while their thighs shook everywhere. Madison would never say it out loud because she was nice to nearly everyone she met, but she was happy that she didn't look like that.

After she was done working out she took some laps in the pool to cool down. She wore a bikini that showed why she was so popular back in Florida. Madison had lean, toned legs, a firm butt, nearly washboard abs and a good sized, but perky bust. Guys couldn't help but look at her when she was getting out of the pool after she

Madison finished her workout and arrived at the cafeteria, and could not believe how great the food looked. She had previously remembered the food looking good on the tour but neither she nor her parents really paid much attention to that area when deciding what school was right for her. There was pizza, burgers, an amazing looking burrito bar, and Chinese food. Usually one to avoid such foods, Madison was hesitant to give in on her first night, besides, out of the corner of her eye, she noticed the salad bar, and also some soup.

While pondering her decision, Madison looked across the cafeteria, and saw her new friends Kelly and Cassi just sitting down to enjoy their meals. It appeared to her that they got salads and water. "I should probably fit in," Madison thought to herself, "but then again, maybe I should celebrate my first night here?"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Madison sticks with her high school diet

2. Madison chooses to try to school food

3. More options for the story

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 online180 (UN: hatrick at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
online180 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911783-Madisons-Freshman-15/cid/1858208-Long-term-butterflies