*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911783-Madisons-Freshman-15/cid/1570580-Madisons-ex-from-High-School
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1911783
Madison is starting college and many new experiences, but some may expand her waistline.
This choice: Madison's ex from High School  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Madison's ex from High School

    by: online180
It was mid-August and Tim was bored in his house. It being a late summer day in Florida, Tim was confined to his family's movie room, playing xbox, when he got a text,

"3:47 PM- Hey, let's meet up soon. I want to see you before I leave. -Madison Kraft"

Tim was somewhat surprised by this. Although they were in the same group of friends, she hadn't texted him since...well since they broke up right after homecoming. Tim thought back to how crushed he was. He had just taken her on what he thought was a great evening. They went with their group of friends to a trendy restaurant, then to the dance, and then to an after party where they each got wasted and had a blast at one of their friends' beach house. Tim remembered how hot Madison looked that night. Her hair was down, and she wore a tight, but not slutty dress, the kind that only someone with a perfect body could pull off. Now that it had been senior year of high school, her boobs had filled in, but she still had a great, and tight, body.

It was three weeks later when Madison got into Powers University in some middle of nowhere state. Tim knew the school had a really good reputation, and was in an alright sized city, but come on, was she really going to leave Miami to go live in a flyover state?

A few days later, Tim got his answer. Madison called him and invited her to his place while being somewhat cryptic.

"Tim, you know that I care about you, right?" Tim knew what was coming. "Well now that I've gotten into Powers, and am going to accept, I think we should call it off."

He was crushed, and could not say anything.

"I mean, we just can't do long distance," Madison continued, "and if we're going to break it off, why delay the inevitable?"

She was asking a question, but Tim knew he couldn't do anything to stop this. Madison was kind, but at the same time, she had made up her mind, and if he tried to change it, she would more harshly break it off.

They remained friends for the rest of the year and Tim did the best to not be awkward about it. Deep down he was hurt, and slightly bitter, but he never let it show. He knew she was the hottest person he was ever going to get with, and she was way out of his league. They would see each other at parties, but it was the last time that they had hung out together by themselves. He saw photos of her making out with other guys, and knew that she had been significantly more successful than him socially, since they broke up, which made Tim a tad jealous.

So as Tim starred into his phone, he was happy, and somewhat excited to see her.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 online180 (UN: hatrick at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
online180 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911783-Madisons-Freshman-15/cid/1570580-Madisons-ex-from-High-School