*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911783-Madisons-Freshman-15/cid/1573971-They-have-a-friendly-evening-Madisons-emp
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1911783
Madison is starting college and many new experiences, but some may expand her waistline.
This choice: They have a friendly evening. Madison's emphasis on friends  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

They have a friendly evening. Madison's emp...

    by: online180
Tim drove over to her place, hopeful that something would maybe happen. It wasn't likely, but he could hope, right?

As he drove up to her house, he remembered how nice it was. Madison clearly came from a family of money. He didn't remember what her Dad did, but give their confines, it must have been lucrative. However, the home was still tasteful. They were not the type to be trashy or obnoxiousness about their wealth, just tasteful and high quality, much like Madison's wardrobe, Tim thought to himself.

The decided to grab something to eat, and then brought it back to her place. Neither of them had any intention of going out that night, they just chatted about school, and upcoming college stuff. The relaxed nature made it feel like flashback to a time when they were dating for Tim, and he was very much enjoying himself. Madison was genuine in her friendly nature towards Tim. They had been together during a very formative time, and he had always been great to her. The reasons for their breakup were simple...if they were not going to end up together, why string him along for another half semester, when they could be messing around, or trying new things for that last semester before college, but now she wondered if she made an error. Part of Madison wanted to start taking the conversation into an area where she could make a move, but she didn't want to give him any mixed signals. He was a past boyfriend, and she didn't want him to think she still had feeling for him, and she really didn't want to develop anything right before college.

Tim was wondering if the night was going to go in the romantic direction. He saw the potential for that, but Madison never took it there, and he sure as heck was not going to open up that wound, or possibility of an awkward outcome. So the night progressed without any fooling around. They mainly talked, and then watched some TV together. As it got close to midnight, Tim excused himself.

Madison walked him out to his car. It was pleasant outside, a little warm, but there was a breeze. Before he got into the car, he starred at Madison for a sec, as if he wanted to say something rather deep about what she met to him, but he just could not think of any way to have it come out. Madison though, wanted to communicate the same thing, and looked him deep into his eyes,

''Tim, I just want to know, I'm really happy we were able to spend time together.''

''It's meant a lot to me too.''

''I really want to keep in touch.''

''I would like that a lot.''

There was a brief silence. And then they both kind of smiled and laughed at each other. Tim moved in for a hug, which Madison reciprocated.

''Well...see ya around I guess,'' Tim blurted out as he got ready to go in his car.

''I'll be home for fall break!''

He drove away, and they didn't see each other again until her fall break.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 online180 (UN: hatrick at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
online180 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911783-Madisons-Freshman-15/cid/1573971-They-have-a-friendly-evening-Madisons-emp