*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1909472-Random-Tickling-Adventures/cid/1491833-Mandy-and-Audrey-Tickle-Me
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1909472
These stories are my random tickling adventures!
This choice: Mandy and Audrey Tickle Me!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Mandy and Audrey Tickle Me!

    by: Laurenlily
Mandy then started to tickle my armpits! That was my worst ticklish spot! Mandy and Audrey tickled me with their fingers very fast. "Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah aahaa!" I laughed. Audrey then tickled my sides and stomach. I laughed so hard. "Let's see if she's ticklish on her feet." Mandy said. Then Mandy started tickling my left foot and Audrey tickled my right foot. I laughed. "Ok, let's start with the upperbody first." Mandy said. Then she giggled. "Your laughter is really cute Lauren." Audrey said. Mandy continued to tickle my armpits and Audrey continued to tickle my sides and stomach. "Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!" I laughed. They tickled me for a good five minutes. They eventually stopped. "Wow, Lauren, you're really ticklish," Mandy said. "Yeah, where else are you ticklish at?" Audrey said. "My thighs, the backs of my knees, the back of my neck, even my back and my butt." I explained. "Wow you really are ticklish everywhere." Mandy said. So Mandy tickled my back and the back of my neck while Audrey was tickling my thighs and the backs of my knees. I laughed so hard as I leaned my head back. Mandy and Audrey both had long fingernails and that tickled me more! They tickled me for a good long time. And Mandy tickled my butt for a little bit. "Go for my feet, they're really ticklish. Or should I say, they are the most ticklish." I said. "Really?" Mandy teased. I nodded. Mandy and Audrey grinned evilly. They wiggled their long fingernails at me. "Oh my..." I said.

You have the following choices:

1. Mandy and Audrey Tickle My Feet!

*Noteb*
2. Free Choice 1

*Noteb*
3. Free Choice 2

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Laurenlily (UN: laurenlily96 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Laurenlily has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1909472-Random-Tickling-Adventures/cid/1491833-Mandy-and-Audrey-Tickle-Me