*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1909472-Random-Tickling-Adventures/cid/1491834-Mandy-and-Audrey-Tickle-My-Feet
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1909472
These stories are my random tickling adventures!
This choice: Mandy and Audrey Tickle My Feet!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Mandy and Audrey Tickle My Feet!

    by: Laurenlily
Mandy and Audrey tickled my feet with their long fingernails very fast. I laughed so hard. "Oh god! Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha! That tickles! Hehehehehehehehehehehe!" I laughed. "Wow your feet seem more ticklish than your upperbody." Mandy said. I nodded. "I totally regret this." I said. "Well you signed up for it cause that's too bad." Audrey said. "And besides, we like tickling you now." Mandy said. It has been thirteen minutes since I was tickled everywhere! "In three minutes, we'll stop tickling you now ok?" Mandy said. I nodded and said, "Ok."

I still laughed and giggled while I can enjoy it. To tell ya the truth, I actually like it, I don't regret it at all. I never called for help or begged for it to stop. I just enjoyed it, laid back and laughed. I have never been tickled this much in my life. And this is my very first tickle session! So Mandy and Audrey tickled my feet for three more minutes and then they stopped. The total of my tickle session was 16 minutes! "So Lauren, how was your tickle session?" Mandy said. "It..was..great." I said, "I actually like it. I've never felt this much happy in my life. Thank you Mandy. Thank you Audrey!" Then I gave them both a hug. "So are you coming next time?" Audrey asked. "Oh yes." I said, "I'll come back anytime I feel down."

"That's great." Mandy said. And so I got up as they untied me. "Seeya next time Lauren!" Mandy and Audrey said. "Ok seeya." I said. And with that, I left feeling very cheerful!


I wish I had a tickle session for real, if you readers know anything about a tickle session, just tell me cause I need to be tickled and I really need a tickle. I get jealous if anyone else gets tickled and I don't. So if you people have anything, tell me! And for the last time, this is not real. It's just a story I made up. I never dreamed about it either.

THE END!

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. What would happen to me next?

2. My First Tickling Session!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Laurenlily (UN: laurenlily96 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Laurenlily has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1909472-Random-Tickling-Adventures/cid/1491834-Mandy-and-Audrey-Tickle-My-Feet