*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. What do YOU think happens next?
  2. My Dream
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1909472-Random-Tickling-Adventures/cid/1491832-What-do-YOU-think-happens-next
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1909472
These stories are my random tickling adventures!
This choice: What do YOU think happens next?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

What do YOU think happens next?

    by: Laurenlily
So here is another adventure of me being tickled!

It was real this time, I was looking at joining a tickle session. I was successful and I found a beautiful young woman named Mandy! It said that she is an expert tickler! I found the address of where we should meet and I found her phone number as well! I called her. "Hello this is Mandy." She said. "Yes hi, my name is Lauren." I said, "And I'm very ticklish everywhere!" "Ok so let's get to the first part, how old are you?" Mandy asked. "Um, I'm 20." I lied. "Oh come on Lauren, tell me how old you really are." Mandy said. "I'm 18." I lied again. "Come on Lauren, you don't sound 18." Mandy said. "Ok fine, I'm 16." I said. And that was my real age. "Lauren, to tell you the truth, I don't tickle anyone who is under 18. But I have a special thing in store for you. Meet me at the park at 3:00 sharp." Mandy said. "Ok, I got it. Thanks Mandy." I said. And so I hung up the phone. "I'm so happy, I'm finally getting a tickle session!" I said, "And just a few more hours!"

A few hours later, I walked outside to the park. I saw Mandy there with another girl. "Wow, I'm getting tickled by double ticklers! This is so exciting!" I said to myself. "Hi Lauren, I'm Mandy. It's nice to meet you." She said, "I'll be your tickler. Oh and this is my friend Audrey. She will be your assistant tickler." "Hi." I said. "So tell me Lauren, are you ticklish?" Mandy said. "Oh yes, I'm very ticklish everywhere!" I admitted. "Well then come with me." Mandy said. And she took my hand to a building. "So how old are you girls?" I asked. "We're both 19." Mandy said. "So your very ticklish?" Audrey said. "Yeah, of course I am. I just told you that. So tie me up good, cause I will squirm all around. I'm really ticklish!" I said. "Alrighty then." Audrey said. And so Mandy and Audrey told me to sit in a chair. They tied me up good. My arms were above my head and my shoes were taken off revealing my beautiful big feet. "Ok, let's get down to business." Mandy said.

I totally wish this was real I really do. This is just a story I made up, so all of you ticklers out there! Come to my house and tickle me! I'm extremely ticklish and I have been waiting to be tickled!

You have the following choices:

1. Mandy and Audrey Tickle Me!

*Noteb*
2. Free Choice 1

*Noteb*
3. Free Choice 2

*Noteb*
4. Free Choice 3

*Noteb*
5. Random

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Laurenlily (UN: laurenlily96 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Laurenlily has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1909472-Random-Tickling-Adventures/cid/1491832-What-do-YOU-think-happens-next