*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1904884-Shrunk-at-an-all-girls-K-12-school/cid/1491777-Amys-Toy
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1904884
You shrink in an all girls school.
This choice: You end up much smaller for much longer  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Amy's Toy

    by: Jonny
Amy reaches down and picks you up. "Hey Amy, put him down!" "No Cindy, we all agreed the next boy would be mine, Vicky got the last perv and we said I get the next one." Cindy just gives up without a fight, Looks like you have to deal with Amy alone. You now get a good look at her and see that she is a cute little asian girl, you also notice she is still in her bra and panties though she doesn't seem to care now that you are shrunken. "I don't care if you see me when you are shrunken, before you were a teenager, now you are just my little pet. The effects of that shrinking spray are permenant, so you are going to be mine for a while. But first I want to test something."

She grabs your leg and breaks it like a toothpick between her fingers, the pain is excrutiating, but it settles moments later as you see your leg starting to bend itself back into place. "Ok, the rumors are true that the spray makes you invincible. Guess I don't have to worry about accidentally killing you then." She sets you down and finishes getting changed as she was before you interuptted her. "Ok, well time to go to class. Hmmm, these pants don't have any pockets. Where to put you...

You have the following choices:

1. Bra/Shoes

2. Panties Front/Back

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jonny (UN: callxmexjesus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TopBeehler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1904884-Shrunk-at-an-all-girls-K-12-school/cid/1491777-Amys-Toy