*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1904884-Shrunk-at-an-all-girls-K-12-school/cid/1492212-Panties-FrontBack
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1904884
You shrink in an all girls school.
This choice: Panties Front/Back  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Panties Front/Back

    by: Jonny
"Well I can't put you in my shoes because I am wearing flip flops, and I don't want you perving around in my vagina while I am in class so that leaves one place left to keep you for the time being." She uses her free hand to reach around behind her back and pulls open her panties, she then holds you right above the open cavern and drops you in. "Enjoy." You fall through the air and land with a plop in Amy's underwear. It is extremely sweaty and grimy as she probably didn't shower after gym class. It is probably to small of an amount for her to notice, but it is enouh to drench you in her ass sweat in no time. There is also a strong scent of feces like she recently went to the bathroom. Again, probably not much enough for a normal person to smell, but at your size and proximity to her enormous asshole it was like a toxic gas to you. Amy starts walking to class and each step she takes only makes it worse for you with her giant asscheek slapping you in the face. She finally gets to class...

You have the following choices:

1. Reader's Choice.

*Noteb*
2. Reader's Choice,

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jonny (UN: callxmexjesus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TopBeehler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1904884-Shrunk-at-an-all-girls-K-12-school/cid/1492212-Panties-FrontBack