*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1903061-A-small-day-at-home/cid/1790681-You-end-up-under-her-crack
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1903061
One morning you wake up shrunk in bed while your 4 sisters and mother are home.
This choice: You end up under her crack  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You end up under her crack

    by: Darth Revan
You stare up at Sydney's ass coming down on top of you. You are too small to possibly escape your awaiting fate. You quickly accept this and jump backwards and land on your back so the force doesnt crush your head down to your feet. Your body is then smashed down from the force of Sydney's ass. You are now laying on your back unable to move and you barely have enough room to breathe. As you lay trapped underneath your sister's butt crack, you start to think "what the hell is Sydney doing sitting in my room when she knows i'm not even here" (even though you were very much right there). Your thoughts are then interupted when you hear the stangest gurgling noise come from the mountain of a sister that is sitting ontop of you.

You have the following choices:

1. No one will know. She lets one loose

2. Its her stomach gurgling. She is super hungry for something to eat

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Darth Revan (UN: darthmalak at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Darth Revan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1903061-A-small-day-at-home/cid/1790681-You-end-up-under-her-crack