*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1903061-A-small-day-at-home/cid/2064217-No-one-will-know-She-lets-one-loose
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1903061
One morning you wake up shrunk in bed while your 4 sisters and mother are home.
This choice: No one will know. She lets one loose  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

No one will know. She lets one loose

    by: Unknown
Your giant sister shifts her weight to one side. Ppppuuurrrttt. She lets out a huge fart right on top of you. She giggles. "I hope he sleeps well tonight," she says to herself, you can almost imagine the mischievous grin on her face. While you feel a little sick from the smell, you can't help but laugh at Sydney. You like that, different from most girls her age, she thinks farts are funny. You remember the time after eating chili, when she starting farting uncontrollably, followed by laughter. Then the two of you had a farting contest. Your sister is a real tomboy!

The weight of your sister is taken off of you as she stands up. "I wonder where he went?" Sydney says to her. As she is walking out of your room....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. she looks back and sees you

2. she makes sure you are not home

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Darth Revan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1903061-A-small-day-at-home/cid/2064217-No-one-will-know-She-lets-one-loose