*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1900447-Isekai-Star-Ultra/cid/2786859-Soul-Eater
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1900447
You get isekai'd into a fictional world. What happens next is up to you.
This choice: Soul Eater  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Soul Eater

    by: John GoodHorse
Since there are slight differences between the anime and manga we'll do this the way I normally do when writing Soul Eater stuff. Merge them both. For example:
1: Evil Humans and Kishin Eggs both exist as concepts. While only Lord Death and presumably Kid as a full fledged Reaper can tell the difference between a regular human soul and an evil human anyone can see the difference between a human soul, evil or otherwise, and a Kishin Egg Soul.

2: Generally speaking it really depends on the situation on what causes a person to become a Kishin Egg. Some people can either become them depending on how much madness they have within them, or if an Evil Human has further devolved until they're no longer counted as human but a monster that represents the madness of the person they once were.

3: Kishin Eggs can eat souls too just like demon weapons.

Now to the choices here.

Option #1: Student at the DWMA (Meister): you wake up as a student at the DWMA. Pretty simple.

Option #2: Student at the DWMA (Weapon): Sams as the above but Truck-Kun felt generous and granted you Demon Weapon genes.

Option #3: Put on Your Wizard Robe and Hat: You wake up in the Witches' Realm and you are a sorcerer now at least a week before Shaula attacks Death City. What you do is up to you.

Option #4: Webbed: You wake up as a member of Arachnophobia. Will you sabotage behind the scenes for the good guys, bail out the first chance you get with newfound powers, or will you somehow get Arachne to fall for you? The choice between you becoming a sorcerer or gaining some other form of supernatural powers is up to you.

Option #5: More choices

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Student at the DWMA(Meister)

*Noteb*
2. Student at the DWMA(Demon Weapon)

*Noteb*
3. Put on your Wizard Robe and Hat

4. Webbed

5. More choices

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 John GoodHorse (UN: superphantom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
John GoodHorse has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1900447-Isekai-Star-Ultra/cid/2786859-Soul-Eater