*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Webbed
  2. Soul Eater
  3. We have become very adept at this
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1900447-Isekai-Star-Ultra/cid/2786891-Webbed
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1900447
You get isekai'd into a fictional world. What happens next is up to you.
This choice: Webbed  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Webbed

    by: John GoodHorse
You finally come to after being tossed into a portal, greatly surprised you managed to survive being ran over by a truck. Though your new location is less than welcoming. As your eyes adjust to the room's lighting, not that there is much in, you find yourself on the floor that bears a red spider web pattern with dark green pillars appeared to be made from stone reaching the ceiling. You've seen this place many times before animated and drawn on a manga page. You definitely shouldn't be here. You can even hear that sensual music accompanied by French lyrics playing in your head.

You raise your head up to see that giantic spiderweb and there she is. In the center of it is the curvaceous spider witch, looking down upon you with her normally stoic expression.

You're now in the Soul Eater, the anime where people can turn into weapons and eat souls, go to an academy where the grim reaper is the headmaster, and try to keep the world safe from those who strayed off into the path of evil and witches. And you just so happened to land into the abode of the witch who's sinister as she is sexy.

You notice a lack of your mind being molested by the overwhelming presence of Asura's madness so you safely assume you are not that far into the anime. Or the manga where Arachne doesn't try to get Asura to fall in love with her but instead leaves her body to become madness which only results in Maka having an easier time killing her. This might actually be a bit of a problem when you think about it. Which version of Soul Eater ARE you in? The anime or the manga?

"Are you done gathering your thoughts, Anon?" Arachne said to you, "I can only imagine your journey here was pleasant."

How does she know about that and your name?

You have the following choice:

*Noteb*
1. Go talk to Arachne, get to the bottom of this

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 John GoodHorse (UN: superphantom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
John GoodHorse has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1900447-Isekai-Star-Ultra/cid/2786891-Webbed