*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1897904-The-dictaphone/cid/AK9QL4SKF-Taunting-Sammy
by Wokod
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1897904
High school students find a dictaphone able to change reality
This choice: Time to taunt Sammy!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #34

Taunting Sammy

    by: Wokod
"You're beautiful!" Michelle exclaimed, staring at the taller, bustier, hotter Anita.

"My, thanks to you, best friend!" Anita smiled "I told you we would do a great team!"

Deep inside, Michelle still had doubts. She knew Anita altered her mind to make her incredibly loyal and unable to lie to her. Or even disappoint her. Was it because of these new feelings that she thought Anita was right? Or was it because her new life sounded a lot more interesting than her old one?

"I have to see Sammy now!" Anita smirked.
"Sure!" Michelle said "Me too I want to see Mark and Tom as... my new self!"

The two girls giggled. They were young, beautiful, and had the ultimate power. This was a perfect day! They walked outside to find out there was an old car there. And somehow, Michelle immediately knew it was hers. Her new family wasn't rich, but had enough money to pay her a car for her birthday. Sure, it was old and had seen better days, but as a first car, it was perfect. As they sat inside, Michelle behind the wheel, Anita looked at her friend.

"You do realize I could make it a much better car?" Anita winked.
"I know, but it's... mine. I don't want to mess around too much with reality. I want to discover my new life first." Michelle said "Without cheating too much."
"You're wise!" laughed Anita "Actually, you're right. It's tempting to abuse the dictaphone. You should keep it."
"Are you sure?" Michelle frowned.
"Who else can I trust? I want you to keep it safe, and never use it without my approval, except if there's some kind of life-threatening emergency of course. Anything else... and I'd be super disappointed."

Anita smiled. As Michelle looked at her like she just gave her an order she couldn't disobey. And that was the case: she would NEVER disappoint Anita. And she knew it. She knew Anita was abusing the situation but... that was the deal. She was a girl. And she'd be Anita's best friend.

"I'll keep it safe." Michelle said.
"Good. I don't want to carry it around constantly. Now... let's meet our friends!"

Michelle started the car, and drove toward a tiny diner their group of friends liked. While Anita used her phone to text Mark, Tom and Sammy, asking them to meet here. On the way there, they explored a little more the changes that happened to them.

"I speak Spanish!" Michelle realized "My family speaks it, so do I!"
"My sweet latina!" Anita said "And look at my family..." she showed her a picture on her phone "Everyone is taller and bustier. Looks like I got my genes from somewhere!"
"Reality changes are something!" Michelle said.

When they arrived at the diner, Michelle and Sammy didn't have to wait long for their friends to show up.

And that was quite something.

First, because they were all smiling, like nothing happened. They couldn't tell Anita was way bustier and taller than before, or how Michelle wasn't even supposed to be a girl to begin with. They also had no memories of any magic device, and just talked about the previous night like a classic party: booze, loud music, and trouble when they got home late.

Michelle was quite nervous. She was afraid everyone would remember the truth any second, even if she knew they couldn't. But eventually, she had to admit something: even if she was shorter and weaker than she used to be... she loved how people looked at her. Quick glances, because hey, she was quite cute. Not a busty girls like Sammy or Anita, but a fit one looking out of some commercial for sport clothes. And this attention... it was was she wanted. She craved for popularity as Mike. She was having it as Michelle. Even the way Mark and Tom looked at her... she knew she now had some sort of power over them. She was a girl. And even if it was an unpopular opinion, it came with privileges.

Meanwhile, Anita was proudly sitting in front of Sammy.

"Got lucky last night, Sammy?" Anita asked.
"Could have, but I wasn't interested. You know what the boys wanted..."

She gestured at her chest, and Anita immediately grinned.

"Yes, I know exactly what you mean! That's our curse as blessed girls!"

She then pretended to yawn, stretching her back to give a good look of her generous chest at anyone staring in this direction. And indeed, she got more than a few glances.

"Could you stop doing that?" Sammy sighed.
"What? I did nothing!" lied Anita.
"Mark and Tom here almost had to close their eyes not to look." Sammy insisted "Stop displaying your curves. You're not helping girls like us by doing this."
"Hey, it's my body, I can do whatever I want with it!" Anita said "Not my fault if you're so... conservative."
"Conservative?" Sammy exclaimed "I'm the exact opposite!"
"Said the girl who just commented on not displaying girls bodies too much..."
"It's not the same! I just want to limit objectification of-"
"Sure, coat it in whatever you want, it's still the same. Unlike you, I'm proud of my body."

Anita, again, made sure no one missed how nicely curvy she was. And then, toyed with the straps of her bra, pretending to adjust it.

"I am too. But you're right: you can do whatever you want. But then, don't complain if boys annoy you more because they think you're "slutty". We have kind of the same bodies, but obviously, I'm better at knowing what to do or not with it."

Anita frowned.

"You? Better than me? Ah!"

Mark and Tom rolled their eyes, before Michelle heard Mark whispering to Tom "Girls... here they go again!"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wokod (UN: wokod at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wokod has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1897904-The-dictaphone/cid/AK9QL4SKF-Taunting-Sammy