*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1897904-The-dictaphone/cid/JJ8KSMXX8-Bigger-Anita-prouder-Anita
by Wokod
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1897904
High school students find a dictaphone able to change reality
This choice: Anita wants to be bigger then, not Sammy's equal!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #35

Bigger Anita, prouder Anita

    by: Wokod
"Here goes what again?" Anita asked to the boys, slightly annoyed before she stood up "Michelle? Care to go to the bathroom with me?"

Michelle didn't hesitate. Not just because her best friend was asking her. But it would be her first time in the ladies room in her new body. She chuckled as she walked in and no one even blinked. But she was quickly reminded why she was here by a very annoyed Anita.

"I can't believe Sammy gives me sermons even when she has nothing on me!"
"Don't worry, I won't judge you like her." assured Michelle.
"That's why you're my new best friend!" smiled Anita before she said a lot more seriously "Now, I need your opinion."
"About..."
"About what would make me a totally different league than Sammy. She still looks down at me? It's time to make things clear about who's the hottie there. That's why I need your opinion as a boy: what would make me WAY hotter than Sammy? What used to make Mike hard, Michelle?"

Michelle blushed a bit. She wasn't proud of her answer, but she couldn't lie to her best friend Anita.

"If you were so busty you wouldn't even fit in Sammy's bras... if you stretched your clothes in way she can't... it'd be obvious who would attract all the stares." Michelle blushed more.
"Perfect." Anita said, not even blinking. "Then do it."
"Do what?" Michelle hesitated.
"Well, you have the dictaphone, don't you? Why don't you record that I grew a pair making Sammy look small next to me?"

Michelle's breathing accelerated. Was Anita really asking for... a bigger chest? Hell, she wasn't going to deny her best friend what she wanted. Michelle took the dictaphone out of her purse, and then, pressed record...

Outside the bathroom, in the diner, the customers barely noticed the lights flickering for a couple seconds, and didn't even pay attention to the moans of pleasure coming from the women bathroom.

A few minutes later, the door opened. And this time, people looked as most of the people in here had noticed the busty beauty who walked in the bathroom moments ago. And as she walked out... she was again quite a show.

A beautiful redhead with a proud smile was walking toward her table, and with each step she took, her bosom was bouncing in a delicious way, stretching her top and her bra straps, while in her tank top, two round and heavy beauties close to the size of her head were going up and down... up and down... attracting all the stares.

Behind her, people barely noticed the fit latina following her steps.

Mark and Tom, at their table, had trouble not staring openly at Anita's very big breasts almost dancing while she walked. She sat slowly at the table, and as she did, gave a good look at her impressive cleavage at her friends. Even Sammy blushed.

"So, Sammy..." Anita smiled proudly "You were saying?"
"I... uh... was saying you were... maybe... displaying the goods... a little too much?" she stuttered.

Obviously, Sammy wasn't feeling anymore like Anita's "big sister". Or even her equal. She was probably only know now as "Big Anita's friend". Anita, the girl with a body making girls whisper and boys hard.

"Sorry Sammy, unlike you, I can't hide these curves under a baggy shirt." Anita proudly caressed her huge right breast "I have them, I can't hide them, it's obvious I should then flaunt them. And no boy ever complained about it."
"But Anita..."
"Please." Anita sighed "Sammy, I'm sure you feel big next to most girls, but unlike me, right now, your chest isn't resting on the table." Anita pointed at her flesh mashed on the cold surface "So when it comes to big girls problems and how to deal with them, please, leave it to the big girls, okay?"

Sammy blushed.

"Uh... sure, Anita."

Anita loved how she could definitely talk that way to Sammy now. She then looked at Mark and Tom, who pretended they hadn't been staring at her cleavage.

"And boys? I'd like a soda."

"We're on it!" the two boys said, immediately going to buy her one, almost fighting to be the first to do so. Anita turned at Michelle and winked.

"I think that's better... don't you think?" she asked, while Sammy wondered what they were talking about...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Anita enjoys!

*Noteb*
2. Anita enjoys a little too much!

*Noteb*
3. But soon, Anita wants more!

*Noteb*
4. Sammy finds about the dictaphone...

*Noteb*
5. More choices!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wokod (UN: wokod at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wokod has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1897904-The-dictaphone/cid/JJ8KSMXX8-Bigger-Anita-prouder-Anita