*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Go talk to Tiffany
  2. Fever Dream
  3. The first cast member
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1886742-Living-and-possessed-clothes/cid/2556025-Go-talk-to-Tiffany
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1886742
When clothes are either possessed or come alive, are you still the owner?
This choice: Go talk to Tiffany  •  Go Back...
Chapter #15

Go talk to Tiffany

    by: Unknown
“That was not just a dream”, you thought to yourself as you disrobed yourself from the attire you had been wrapped up in.

There, indeed, seemed to be something more that was going on- and it didn’t seem to be coincidental. Lady Tremaine was probably behind it.

You didn’t know where she’s been, or what she’s been doing- but you were pretty sure she’s been steering the wheel behind every little thing that’s been going on- including that messed up dream.

In the name of safety, you had to get out of this bizarre mansion- and you couldn’t leave Tiffany behind. A man doesn’t leave women behind in danger, a coward does that.

You have the following choices:

1. Option 1

*Noteb*
2. Option 2

*Noteb*
3. Option 3

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Former182 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1886742-Living-and-possessed-clothes/cid/2556025-Go-talk-to-Tiffany