*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1886742-Living-and-possessed-clothes/cid/2556054-Step-1-Escape-the-Room
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1886742
When clothes are either possessed or come alive, are you still the owner?
This choice: Option 1  •  Go Back...
Chapter #16

Step 1: Escape the Room

    by: Unknown
You got in your boxers, jeans and a t-shirt. You felt relieved that whatever forces at work at least let you dress normally today.

You then attempted to storm out the door, but the knob wouldn’t turn and the door would not open.

“What! Oh come on!” You banged on the door- thinking it was jammed. Until you saw movement in the corner of your eye.

You glanced over to see two articles of clothing approaching you.

You backed up to the door hesitantly and cautiously as they came to you. A black bra and a pair of black panties lightly pressed themselves against your chest and your crotch before slightly rotating left and right as to imitate a friend checking clothes while saying “you are going to look SO CUTE in this”

The clothes then floated away from you and placed themselves neatly on the bed in preparation for you.

You tried the door, once again, to make sure- still resistant to any effort. You turned back around to the clothing on the bed and let out a defeated sign. “A man’s gotta do what a man’s gotta do”.

So you stripped down naked again and began to put on the black parties and bra.

Starting with the most familiar process you slipped your feet into the delicate black panties- and then slid them up your legs. Once the panties rested upon your crotch you felt that same terrifying shock from your dream- just for a split second. You didn’t know if it was a visceral memory or a recreation, but you did know that it had a very real physical effect. Not only had you begun to perspire and felt short of breath- as though you had been brutally startled- you also noticed that you had a persistent erection that appeared to be a whim away from tearing through the dainty fabric.

That situation made you very cautious as you glanced over the bra.

You tried, for the heck of it, to try to open the door one more time- but of course it was locked.

You carefully picked up the bra, let out another defeated and hesitant sigh before extending your arms through the straps and bringing the cups closer to your chest.

Once to your chest, the hooks of the bra took the liberty of latching themselves together for you and then both articles of clothing simultaneously nightmare shocked you- powerful enough that you could have sworn you were transported to that limbo from the nightmare for a split second.

On your return to your reality, you came more powerfully than you could recall in your entire life. You didn’t know why your body found that shock sensation pleasurable.

—-

After your orgasm, you heard the door lock click undone and the door lightly swung open. You felt grateful for, at least that, relief in the middle of everything that’s going on....
...until you heard the clicking of heels approaching and “Hey Leo are you ready to work on the show today?”.

You didn’t want Tiffany to see you wearing a bra and panties- there was no real way to explain it.

You took a chance darted to the door so you could hide behind it- careful not to close it so as to invite another demand from the mansion.

“Tiffany! Yes! We will absolutely work on the show today- we’ll start getting it together. We will totally get to that soon. I’m just going to be about 7 minutes, okay? Also, there’s something I need to talk to you about before we get to work on that okay?”

“Yeah,” she said, “sounds good”- and walked away.

You let out a sigh of relief as your consciousness came back to your body after that out of mind experience.

You took some tissues and cleaned out the deposit you made in your undergarments- and then threw on your jeans and a t-shirt. You also put on a light jacket to further conceal the bra you were wearing.

You then figured how how you would get Tiffany to leave this mansion with you

You have the following choices:

1. Casually

*Noteb*
2. “We’re in danger”

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Former182 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1886742-Living-and-possessed-clothes/cid/2556054-Step-1-Escape-the-Room