*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Force Feed
  2. Other
  3. Beginning..
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1883367-Bruno-Mars-Weight-Gain/cid/1708577-Force-Feed
Rated: E · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1883367
A story about the hottie Bruno Mars gaining weight and struggling to button his jeans.
This choice: Force Feed  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Force Feed

    by: Unknown
It was a regular night of chilling out for Bruno Mars. He sat in front of the TV watching his favorite shows, and feeling bored. All of a sudden, the power on the TV cut out. "What the hell?" he exclaimed standing up. He walked over the back of the TV, and saw it was still plugged in. "What the-". Before he could finish he felt a sharp pain hit that back of his head, and he passed out. 30 minutes later, he woke up in someone's basement. He didn't know who's, but it was familiar. He tried to stand up, but found he was stuck to the floor. "Hello? Is anyone here?" He said nervously. Suddenly, someone walked out of the darkness, and into the light. It was his....

You have the following choices:

1. Father

*Noteb*
2. Most recent love interest

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Loderse has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1883367-Bruno-Mars-Weight-Gain/cid/1708577-Force-Feed