*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Father
  2. Force Feed
  3. Other
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1883367-Bruno-Mars-Weight-Gain/cid/1708579-Father
Rated: E · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1883367
A story about the hottie Bruno Mars gaining weight and struggling to button his jeans.
This choice: Father  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Father

    by: Unknown
...it was his father. "Dad!" Bruno exclaimed "You gotta help me out of here". "I'm afraid I can't do that Bruno. After all, I am the one that brought you here" he says in his deep husky voice.

"Why the hell did you chain me up?"

"Well, I knew that, at first, you weren't going to like what I'm about to do. But you'll soon learn to love it. I'm doing this because it has run in our family for years"

"What are you gonna do to me?"

"I'm gonna fatten you up of course! You never wanted to gain weight easily because of your singing career, but I knew I had to the family trait going in you. Besides, we hawaiian men are some of the biggest in the world" He said patting his gut "You need to honor your people"

"Well what if I don't want to be fat?" Bruno yelled. "Well I'm afraid you don't have that option" said his father going back into the darkness to get something. When he walked back out, he had with him....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A feeding machine

2. The tools for a hawaiian bloating ritual

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Loderse has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1883367-Bruno-Mars-Weight-Gain/cid/1708579-Father