*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Giant Male Dancer On Stage.
  2. strip club.
  3. Are you sure?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1877733-Giant-Anthro-World/cid/2114195-Giant-Male-Dancer-On-Stage
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1877733
One day you wake up in a totally different world where people are Giants Anthros.
This choice: A gay Strip Club  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Giant Male Dancer On Stage.

    by: TheGamerSwordsman
Your eyes rose in surprise as you looked up onto to the stage and saw a very heavily muscled husky in a tight blue thong as he did a few muscle poses before he grabbed onto the pole at the middle of the stage and spin around a few times. You thn found yourself blushing when you saw him lower himself onto the stage floor thus rubbing his firm butt and very wide back up against the pole. Once this happened you had to coever your ears upon hearing all of the other giant males whistle and yuell in delight. You thn saw almost all of them throw money onto the stage. You just kept on watching as the giant husky walked around the stage and took the dollar bills into his hands before placing them around his thong. But while he did this you failed to notice a sinle bill fall off of the edge of the stage, before landing onto the floor right in fornt of you.

Seeing this made you worry a bit as you told yourself, "Uh oh, I better hide somewhere. If I'm not careful I'm going to get stepped on."

But before you even had a chance to look for a safe place to hide (and watch the other male dancers perform) you heard a deep voice as it shouted, "Hey, hot stuff! A dollar fell over here! Why don't you come over here and pick it up!"

Hearing this cuased you to freeze in place as you turned back towards the stage and was soon engulfed by the husky's large shadow. And as he bent down ot pick it up the money you heard the males whistle once more to which you assumed was form seeing his firm butt up in the air slightly. But while that was going on you found yourself moving you gaze upwards allowing you to see his large bulge, then his eight pack abs, followed by his latge chest, and once you had fully moved your head upwards you saw his face and you found that you couldn't help but stare at his large blue eyes. Upon doing this though you thought for sure that you were going to be ignored the whole time you'd be in this club. To your surprise though you the giant hunk of a husky stare for a few seconds longer before he....
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheGamerSwordsman (UN: theswordsman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shiron66 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1877733-Giant-Anthro-World/cid/2114195-Giant-Male-Dancer-On-Stage