*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1877733-Giant-Anthro-World/cid/2159368-smiled-warmly-down-at-you-before-gently-grabbin
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1877733
One day you wake up in a totally different world where people are Giants Anthros.
This choice: smiled warmly down at you before gently grabbing you.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

smiled warmly down at you before gently grabbin...

    by: AlcaPoco
To your relief and despair, the Goliath Husky actually hadn't seen your tiny form. The smile was really directed on the bill you had stepped back on, which was one hundred bucks. Colossal fingers reached down and pinched the bill, causing it to scrunch up and capture you in the folds. You almost pass out as the fingers pull you skyward as the husky stands to full height. With dexterous fingers, the husky quickly rolls up the bill, not noticing the tiny head sticking out of the tip of the bill. Now constrained and unable to move, you watch in the dim light as the husky moves the bill to his skyscraper sized bulge. All you can do is watch as you are slipped into the tight thong, putting you into a living world tinted blue as light barely shines through the blue thong. the fingers quickly retreat and you are left to the smell of the Husky's loins. Your head is just below the lip of the thong, and looking down you can make out the large sheath and behemoth balls of the canine. Folded and rolled up bills litter the inside of the thong, sticking out underneath the scrotum and wedged in the sheaths slit, your bills other end resting on the mouth of the sheath. You pray the bill doesn't begin to unroll as that would lead to your descent towards the monster hidden within. The cheers become quieter as the husky moves into a much more lit area. Voices follow as you hear another male voice say: "Yo Frost sounded like you made a killing out there tonight!", The Husky chuckles, sending tremors through his enormous body, followed by him speaking: "Yeah, someone even threw a 100 for me, must have been drunk and thought it was a one, see ya next week Trey." The husky begins walking again and pretty soon you hear a car door open and your world begins to angle as the husky sits down in his car. The thong material ripples as....
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AlcaPoco (UN: alcapoco at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shiron66 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1877733-Giant-Anthro-World/cid/2159368-smiled-warmly-down-at-you-before-gently-grabbin