*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. strip club.
  2. Are you sure?
  3. Other
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1877733-Giant-Anthro-World/cid/2111955-strip-club
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1877733
One day you wake up in a totally different world where people are Giants Anthros.
This choice: strip club.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

strip club.

    by: creator9
Looking up you see a giant door and on the inside lights are blaring. You walk up to the door and try to push but your at a disadvantages with your size.

After 5 minutes you give up thinking you'll never get in. However you soon hear tumors behind you and looking up you see a giant fat beaver walking towards the door!

You dash to the side afraid as the Beaver walks forward. You see the Beaver is human like and is wearing a suit and business shoes.

He opens the door and seeing your chance you rush in after him, getting in just before the door shut.

Looking around the place was lit by different lights and walking into the room you saw a stage where other anthro where sitting holding money, leading you to conclude this was a strip club of some sort.

Looking up on the stage you see the performer and realize this strip club is...

You have the following choices:

1. A gay Strip Club

2. A normal Strip Club

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 creator9 (UN: craft9 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shiron66 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1877733-Giant-Anthro-World/cid/2111955-strip-club