*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You work on a horse farm
  2. Where Are You
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1875455-Nothing-But-Horses-and-Vore/cid/1365899-You-work-on-a-horse-farm
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Other · #1875455
Nothing but horses in this one. Everything goes as long as it is horse related.
This choice: You work on a horse farm  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You work on a horse farm

    by: thewriter536
You decide to spend some extra time with the horses that you help take care of because you will be running the farm for a while because the owners are leaving for a family emergency. As you watch them leave, you start to take your bags inside of the house, which the owners were letting you live in until they get back. Then you decide to start working now so that you will have the rest of the day afterwards to spend time with the horses. As you step outside, you realize how hot out it is because you instantly start to sweat heavily, so you take a look around and remember how far this farm was from anywhere, so you decide to work nude. "Its not like someone is going to come here and see me naked". you say out loud. So you strip completely nude and then think about the jobs that you need to do, so you decide to...

You have the following choices:

1. Clean the Horse's pens

2. Check on the pregnant mares

3. Breed the Horses

4. Feed the Horses

5. More

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 thewriter536 (UN: unbirthwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thewriter536 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1875455-Nothing-But-Horses-and-Vore/cid/1365899-You-work-on-a-horse-farm