*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Where's my luggage
  2. School Spirit
  3. More Options
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1871600-Paths-of-Feminine-Adventure/cid/2629152-Wheres-my-luggage
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1871600
A collection of story ideas. In each one, a guy ends up having to dress like a girl.
This choice: Something else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Where's my luggage

    by: taytaywilliams
"There goes my last dollar," you mutter to yourself after paying the cab driver. You grab both of your duffels from the curb and walk to your new dorm hall. You head in the front lounge, which is full of parents and their kids. It just reminds you that your parents couldn't care less that you were in college. They didn't even help you get here, let alone pay for it. Setting down your luggage, you slide into line near the front while two parents are distracted talking. After a few minutes of scrolling through Facebook, you get to the front.

"Hello sir, here's your packet, your room number and room key are in there." The girl at the desk explains. "There's also information about your orientation, which will begin tomorrow."

"Thanks," you say offhandedly as you go to pick up your bags, but they aren't there.

"Hey did someone see my bags." You ask no ono one in particular. One father turns and gives you a shrug, but the rest ignore you. You look throughout the lounge, but your bags aren't there.

You work your way to the desk. "Excuse me, I think someone grabbed my bags."

"I'm not sure what I can do about that if you give me your phone number I can call you if someone brings them here." She hands you a sticky note, where you write your name and phone number.

"Thank you."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Go to your room

*Noteb*
2. Meet your RA

3. Explore Campus

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 taytaywilliams (UN: taytaywilliams at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dayeandknight has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1871600-Paths-of-Feminine-Adventure/cid/2629152-Wheres-my-luggage