*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Explore Campus
  2. Where's my luggage
  3. School Spirit
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1871600-Paths-of-Feminine-Adventure/cid/2629684-Explore-Campus
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1871600
A collection of story ideas. In each one, a guy ends up having to dress like a girl.
This choice: Explore Campus  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Explore Campus

    by: taytaywilliams
They'll probably find your bags once people are unpacking so you decide to look around campus. According to the map, the Campus Union Building is close to the center of campus, so you head there first. The distance on the map was deceiving and after about a half hour of walking, you're only just over half-way there. A few minutes later it starts to pour out of nowhere. Since you're closer to the Union Building than to your dorm, you decide to finish your way there.

When you get there, you're drenched from head to toe. It's a big building, from the entrance you can see a food court, a viewing area with a large TV, a study room, and a row of pool tables, in addition to lots of places to sit, but there aren't many people there. You see a few people playing DnD at one of the tables, and a group of girls all wearing wildly different clothes. It looks like one of them noticed you, but you're not sure. There's soccer playing on the TV so you decide to watch until the weather's shifted.

"Hey, are you new here?" A girl asks.

"Yeah, I'm here for orientation," you answer and turn to face her. She's in tight-fitting athletic clothes, showing off her toned body. Her hair's up in a practical bun, and she may be wearing makeup, but it's subtle enough that you can't tell.

"My friends and I thought you might like to meet some people if you want to join us at over there." She motions to the group of girls you saw when you came in.

"That would be nice."

"Great," she says with a smile, "I'm Anna." She walks with you over to her friends.

"Hi, I'm Sarah." She's dressed the most provocatively of the group, with her shirt barely covering her nipples, and her curly red hair covers her chest better than her shirt.

"Hey, I'm Olivia." She says in an English accent. Wearing a striped shirt and pink blazer, something about her smile, and how she sits, tells you that she's in charge.

"I'm Mia." The next girl says shyly. Even seated you can tell she's a good bit shorter than the other girls.

The final girl introduces herself, "I'm Yuki." With her name, you'd expect an accent, but as far as you can tell, she's fully American.

"Take a seat." Olivia offers, and you join them. "What are you planning on majoring in?"

"I'm not really sure, I think Physics." You answer.

"Cool, Mia's a physics major," Olivia mentions.

"Oh, that's cool."

"Yeah... I might be TAing one of your classes." Mia quietly states.

"Oh, are you a Grad student?"

"Yeah, I'm working on my Ph.D." She says with some more confidence.

"What are you researching?"

You both have a conversation about her research, she seems excited to have someone that's interested, even if you don't understand much about it. Your conversation is cut short when you get a phone call.

You excuse yourself and take it. "Hello Sean, this is Hannah from the front desk. I'm sorry but we're closing the desk for the night, and no one brought your luggage."

"Damn, well, thanks for the call."

"Of course, have a good night." She hangs up.

You return to the girls, visibly disappointed.

"What's wrong," Olivia asks.

"Oh, someone took my bags when I was checking in... and the desk just called, no one brought them by."

"Well we were about to go, but..."

You have the following choices:

1. ...you can come back to our place with us for a bit."

*Noteb*
2. ...we can help you look."

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 taytaywilliams (UN: taytaywilliams at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dayeandknight has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1871600-Paths-of-Feminine-Adventure/cid/2629684-Explore-Campus