*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Mall
  2. Options
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1871600-Paths-of-Feminine-Adventure/cid/1495386-The-Mall
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1871600
A collection of story ideas. In each one, a guy ends up having to dress like a girl.
This choice: The Mall  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Mall

    by: Vanilla Thunder
Jake and Evan were two friends in high school, and always hung out at the mall, but sometimes their childish sides got the best of them, like today. They were walking past a teen girl's clothing store, and they had the nasty idea of sneaking into the changing room to see the girls changing. They walked in and went to the dressing room, which was empty, which was odd.

"Hey Jake, doesn't this room seem a bit off to you?" Evan said.

"Naw, let's just get into a room and we can wait for the girls to show up." Jake said.

They walked into a room, that curiously already had clothes in it. They inspected it and noticed that it was a full outfit. It was a bra and panty set, a pink mini-skirt, tan pantyhose, a pink sleeveless peasant top, and pink open toe heels. Suddenly they hear someone coming. Jake hops on top of the seat so that it looks like there's only one person in there. A girl knocks and the boys jump.

"Need any help in there miss?" she asks

Evan, in his best girl voice says "No, I was just making sure I like the colors"

"Okay, take as much time as you need, I'll be right here.

"Shit, we can't leave unless one of us distracts her by dressing like a girl" Jake says. "You have longer hair and a slenderer figure, you should do it"

"Fine, but you owe me big time" Evan says as he dresses himself in the outfit. Feeling ridiculous, but at least looking like a girl he leaves the room to show the salesgirl, you notice that her nametag says Julie. "How do I look?"

"You look great, you know your friend can come out too" she says

"What?"

"I saw you lurking, who do you think cleared the room and left clothes in there?" she says as Jake walks out.

"Uh, uh um..." you say

"Uh huh, now you and your friend have two choices, you can either comply with what I tell you or I cal security and you get arrested"

"I guess that's fair" the both of them say dejectedly.

"Now, would your friend like to get dressed, or shall he get a different punishment?"

You have the following choices:

1. Same punishment

2. Different punishment

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Vanilla Thunder (UN: vanillathunder at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dayeandknight has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1871600-Paths-of-Feminine-Adventure/cid/1495386-The-Mall