*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Same punishment
  2. The Mall
  3. Options
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1871600-Paths-of-Feminine-Adventure/cid/1495408-Same-punishment
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1871600
A collection of story ideas. In each one, a guy ends up having to dress like a girl.
This choice: Same punishment  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Same punishment

    by: Unknown
The girl smiled devilishly as she inspected Jake. "My my my, there are lots of possibilities for you. I could dress you up like your friend here, or perhaps I could dress you up in something else. Im thinking, something with a lot of ruffles and laces. Ooh! Maybe even a diaper! You'd look great in one of those."

Jake gulped. "Can't you just let us go? We promise to be good from now on."

The girl rolled her eyes. "Oh how daft do you think I am? You say you'll be good but you don't mean it. I'm gonna give you guys the whole treatment."

Jake groaned. "Oh damn."

"Actually I think I'll decide this on a coin flip. Heads, like your friend, Tails, get dressed like a sweet little girl." She dug a coin out of her pocket and flipped it into the air.

Jake hope with all his might that the coin would be struck by lighting. Or better yet, the girl.

You have the following choices:

1. Heads (like Evan)

*Noteb*
2. Tails (adorable little girl)

3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Dayeandknight has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1871600-Paths-of-Feminine-Adventure/cid/1495408-Same-punishment