*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1866367-The-Muscle-Thief/cid/1571817-Mike-follows-the-running-back
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1866367
Someone is stealing muscle!
This choice: Mike follows the running back  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Mike follows the running back

    by: Gowide
"Hey! What about me nerdboy? You can't leave me here whatever it is you've done to me, you can't leave me here helpless"
The former mighty coach was struggling to stand up. He glared at Mike. Momentarily forgetting his mission for more muscle theft, Mike was seized with guilt. Sure Coach Kowalski was an ass, barely a human being and he treated Mike like shit but was that any excuse for Mike to become as ass. He was responsible for Coach Kowalski's current state and now he had the power. He was almost sorry to have stolen his muscles.
Mike helped the weak, flabby Coach to his feet. He didn't look terrifying any more. He was just a pathetic, fat man.
"Get me into my office, nerdboy. Well I guess I can't call you nerdboy anymore but I don't know your name."
It's Mike." Mike told him. He felt so much stronger now, even with the Coach
"Well, Mike. Use those muscles and help me get to my desk. Then shut the door. You need to tell me what just happened."

Coach leaned back in his chair flab quivering with the exertion.
"Well, young man, that's quite a story. You've got this Daira guy running interference for you and stealing muscles. I can see that it's a good think for a nerdboy like.....well I mean for someone without many muscles. But it's not so good for the guy you steal them from- kind of messes them up, don't you see? Kind of leaves you responsible, doesn't it?"
Mike nodded. He was feeling worse and worse.
"Now I understand, Mike, that I'm a pretty crusty guy but you don't understand what it takes to get high school boys focused. Between their raging hormones and trying to be grownups the only way to get their attention is terror. I did kind of lose it using you as example. You weren't one of my guys so I just sort of forgot that you had feelings too. I apologize. I just thought that you could be the image of what my guys could expect if they didn't do everything I say. So I guess you can say I deserved what you did to me. It's probably ruined me as a coach. Even though I still can tell my team what to do, I don't think they will do it for a fat tub of lard."

Mike stared numbly at the fat coach. He was no longer terrifying. 30 minutes ago Mike had been the most pathetic of the two but now the tables were turned. It had seemed so easy when Daira had first talked to him but now Mike was understanding that power brought responsibility.

Daira, meanwhile was furious. Mikes first theft had brought him strength and he was seeing a brighter future but now this stupid Mike had to grow a conscience. Maybe he could talk Mike out of it. Or maybe he ought to recruit the Coach. With his remaining strength, Daira

You have the following choices:

1. Appeared to Mike

*Noteb*
2. Recruited the Coach

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gowide (UN: gowide at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Big Boy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1866367-The-Muscle-Thief/cid/1571817-Mike-follows-the-running-back