*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1866367-The-Muscle-Thief/cid/1572240-Appeared-to-Mike
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1866367
Someone is stealing muscle!
This choice: Appeared to Mike  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Appeared to Mike

    by: Gowide
Coach watched as nerdboy, err Mike seemed to go into a trance. Just when it seemed that he was getting through to the kid, he zones out. He took the moment to appraise the damage. Looking down he saw a big soft belly that overflowed the chair and sagged between his legs. He'd been a fat bastard before but with enough muscle to make an imposing figure. Now he was just fat. Coach stood up flab quivering and took a step. There was a definite waddle to his walk. "Maybe this was a sign," he thought. "A signal to move on in life. He was no kid anymore. He was getting too old to make a living scaring the bejesus out of teen aged boys and pretending to be a macho man with a twenty-something mistrress. Rose kept telling him he should retire. She wanted him to buy the donut shop downtown and become a business man. Now he had the body for it. Who could resist buying donuts from a fat man. He'd make a mint.
"Thanks kid." Coach Kowalski whispered as he waddled out of his office for the last time. "You done good."
Mike opened his eyes. The office was empty. He must have fallen asleep. He remembered a strange dream. This Daira guy had spoken to him and explained that he had a mission. He was Daira's human representative and it was his duty to represent Daira in all his magnificence. Lesser mortals must release their powers to him. It would make everyone happy.
Mike looked in the mirror. He was stronger now and more impressive but far short of magnificent, more like a fireplug. His mission called. Mike goes looking for

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The Linebacker

2. The Running Back

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gowide (UN: gowide at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Big Boy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1866367-The-Muscle-Thief/cid/1572240-Appeared-to-Mike