*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1866367-The-Muscle-Thief/cid/1575004-The-Running-Back
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1866367
Someone is stealing muscle!
This choice: The Running Back  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

The Running Back

    by: Gowide
Lance was the first string running back for the team, long and lean with an upper body that started with wide shoulders tapering down to a narrow waist, rippling with muscles.
"Excuse me." Lance looked down to see a short fireplug of a kid. He didn't remember seeing him before.
"What do you want kid." he staid as he felt a sudden tingling in his shoulder and back muscles.
"Just wanted you to know how much I like watching you play." the kid said.
Lance nodded feeling strangely like the kid was growing before his eyes. Now he seemed to be looking the short kid in the eyes.
Lance's upper body was getting shorter and losing muscle tone while fireplug Mike's was getting longer and adding additional muscle tone. Now Mike and Lance were equal height at 5'10 Mike's squat legs supported a long lean upper body with an incredibly muscled back. Lance on the other hand had long lean legs and a squat rather flabby upper body.
"See you." Mike wanted to get out of the vicinity before Lance discovered the damage.
Lance waved as Mike rounded the corner. Mike ducked into the locker room to see his new muscles. Lance meanwhile doesn't seem to notice the change. He has to hurry to get ready for football practice.
Mike was admiring his new physique when he hears voices in the next room.
"You look different Lance. You feeling all right?"
"I'm feeling a bit dizzy. Must be coming down with something.
"Dude, what happened to your muscles?"
"What are you talking about?"
"You had such well defined back muscles, Dude. Now you're all soft and flabby. You look shorter too."
"You're crazy.....
Funny how this jersey is so loose. I must have grabbed the wrong one. No, it's my jersey all right but why is it so big on me
Oh my god! I look like a nerd. What happened to me?'
Mike is looking pretty good these days with Lance's help but he figures that now is probably not a good time to flaunt them.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Mike hides out until Lance is gone.

*Noteb*
2. Mike walks quickly past Lance and out the door

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gowide (UN: gowide at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Big Boy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1866367-The-Muscle-Thief/cid/1575004-The-Running-Back