*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 4th year
  2. When should it take place.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1860639-Hogwarts-Rule-Book/cid/1345988-4th-year
by Chaos
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1860639
Harry finds a book with the power to control hogwarts.
This choice: 4th year  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

4th year

    by: Chaos
In Hogwarts castle, Harry Potter is walking around angerily.
A while ago his name came out of the Goblet Of Fire, and now the scholl has turned on him.
He is walking past a unused classroom wondering why his life had to be so bad when a loud sound comes out of it.
Harry goes into to see it empty except for a book lieing next to a tall shelf.
Harry picks up the book, and sees it has Hogwart's Rule Book writen on it with a slot for a owners name.
Pain shoots across Harry's hands, and he drops the book.
Imeges start to flash across his mind.
He sees Ravenclaw crafting the book to help enforce rules.
Next, he sees Griffindor giving the book the power to change peoples thoughts to help make better citizens.
Then, he sees Slytherin allowing anyone the power to become master of the book before he left the castle.
Finally, he sees Hufflepuff hide the book fearing its power.
Harry comes out of his trance to see his name where the owners slot is.
Harry starts to wonder what to do with the book, not reallizing that the book brought out his Slytherin side.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Chaos (UN: c856935 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chaos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1860639-Hogwarts-Rule-Book/cid/1345988-4th-year