*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1860639-Hogwarts-Rule-Book/cid/2838329-Getting-even-with-the-duffers
by Chaos
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1860639
Harry finds a book with the power to control hogwarts.
This choice: (Revenge) Write Descriptions.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Getting even with the duffers

    by: Jose1993
'Amazing,not to mention dangerous' Harry thought to himself.He wrote in the first page of the book :"Only Harry James Potter can see and use this book.The rules will not affect Harry Potter unless he specifies it."
Remembering fleur calling him a 'leetle boy',Harry wrote the first rule , "Harry Potter is 6 ft 5 in tall and has a well built muscular body"
Harry felt his clothes shred apart as his body grew to the specified dimensions,leaving him naked in the room.
'Perfect' Harry thought to himself in glee as he examined his body,only to grow angry at himself for forgetting to improve 'little harry'.
He then wrote on the book,"Harry Potter has a 7 in long dick with 1.5 in girth and balls normal for a duck of this size"
Harry felt his dick and balls tingling with a warm sensation and watched as his new and improved little harry stand erect.
Harry then wrote the following rules on the book,"No one will notice any changes in Harry Potter's physique or manners. It's normal for Harry to walk around naked and do whatever he wants.Everyone will obey Harry Potter."
With a smirk he closed the book and walked to the great hall for lunch and some much awaited payback.

You have the following choice:

1. Great Hall

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jose1993 (UN: jose1993 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chaos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1860639-Hogwarts-Rule-Book/cid/2838329-Getting-even-with-the-duffers