*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Kennedy
  2. Choice
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1858687-Bigcutie-Vore/cid/1356605-Kennedy
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by colemc
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #1858687
This is to be a vore interactive story with the bbw models from bigcuties.com.
This choice: Kennedy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Kennedy

    by: colemc
Three cops were chasing a criminal. He had robbed a convenience store and was now taking off down the street. The robber had some distance on the cops but luckily rounded a corner that they knew lead into an alley. They didn't have to worry now he was trapped.

When the cops ran around the corner they bumped into a very large foot. They looked up tracing the body from the foot they had just crashed into, to the thick meaty calf above it, to the even larger fat thigh, to the enormous belly, gigantic breasts, and finally to the face of the woman who they recognized instantly as Kennedy. The police had had many encounters with her before so they knew her when they saw her. Kennedy smiled and waved at the officers but did not say hello. Something seemed to be in her mouth, and it was moving. She raised a finger to indicate that they should hold on a second and appeared to start sucking whatever was in her mouth.

The cops sighed, it was clear what had happened. The thief had clearly ran into Kennedy just like them but unlike them, he didn’t have the “protection” of the law on his side.

Muffled shouts of protest started coming from her mouth and bulges appeared now and then in her cheeks, doubtlessly caused by desperate attempts to escape her mouth from the soon to be ex-thief. These sounds were followed by a gulp and the struggling form left her mouth and worked its way down Kennedy’s throat. Kennedy looked back at the cops and beamed with delight.

“Hello officers, I’m glad you’re here, now I don’t have to go all the way to the station to report a devoured man,” she said, still beaming.

“Please Kennedy, we didn’t see anything, you don’t have to report it, just this once don’t,” one of the officers pleaded with her. You see, the law doesn’t prohibit women from eating men, but it does ask that it be reported, for the sake of public records. Of the women who eat men, very few actually bother to report it, but Kennedy has discovered that there is a bonus in it for her if she does. Policemen are considered off-limits as far as eating is concerned and are usually safe. Kennedy however has discovered that if she is “unable” to identify whoever she’s eaten, then the police need to do it themselves, by getting a face-to-face admission from whoever the victim is. This requires one of the officers to go into her stomach. Now you may think that she would have to cough up the cop after the identification, but her personal rights by law state that she cannot be forced to cough up anything or anyone. As far as Kennedy is concerned, this means that with every person she eats, she gets a cop for desert.

The oldest of the cops was trying to negotiate their way out of this, not for his sake, but for the sake of his young rookie associates, both of whom were staring at Kennedy’s enormous belly, picturing the struggling thief. “Please Kennedy, these two guys have only just started out,” he said. He could always sacrifice himself but he wasn’t about to do that. If Kennedy wanted someone to eat there was no way it was going to be him.

“Hmmmm, let me think,” said Kennedy
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 colemc (UN: colemc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
colemc has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1858687-Bigcutie-Vore/cid/1356605-Kennedy