*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1858687-Bigcutie-Vore/cid/1463104-Sorry-but-I-must-do-my-duty-I-must-repor
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by colemc
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #1858687
This is to be a vore interactive story with the bbw models from bigcuties.com.
This choice: "Sorry, but I must do my duty, I must report the man settling in my stomach."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

"Sorry, but I must do my duty, I must repor...

    by: colemc
Kennedy got down on her hands and knees, looked at the youngest of the rookies and said, “And I certainly wouldn’t mind him being the one to do the checking,” with that she licked her lips.

“Okay Kennedy, let’s get this over with. Bob it seems she’s chosen you so let’s give her what she wants,” sighed the commanding officer.

“EXCUSE ME SIR!?” exclaimed Bob, petrified as Kenned pinned him down with her hand and started to lean in closer.

“Oh excellent,” she said, grinning. Kennedy layed on her belly and outstretched her legs, her face now alarmingly close to Bob who was still pinned under her hand with only his shoulders and head poking out from between her fingers.

The commanding officer proceeded to recite the formal words for this occasion, “Kennedy, you have devoured a civilian male, as is your right as a female citizen of this great nation...”

While he continued to recite Kennedy eyed the incredibly nervous Bob with immense hunger. Kennedy then said to Bob, “Oh, here comes the good bit.”

“… Kennedy if you will kindly place the chosen officer into your mouth in preparation for checking the identity of the man in your stomach.”

With that, Kennedy closed her hand around Bob and lifted him to his feet cupping his back with her hand. She then smiled, opened her mouth wide, and stuck her tongue out. Bob let out a whimper, followed by a squeal as Kennedy started slowly moving her cupped hand, and as a result, Bob, closer to her mouth. Before long Bob was forced to step up onto Kennedy’s tongue, duck under her upper teeth and go into her mouth. Kennedy closed her mouth behind him and beamed as she began to suck him.

The commanding officer talked into the radio, “Bob, can you hear me in there?”

“Yes – oof – sir, she’s really – ugh – sucking hard – woahhh – she’s now licking my crotch!” came Bob’s voice through the radio. The commander gave Kennedy a look at that last comment, which Kennedy responded with a smile and a shrug. She then gave a thoughtful look and seemed to move her tongue another way “oooohhhh that’s good,” came Bob’s pleasured voice through the radio.

At least he’s having a good time before he goes, thought the commander, “Right, Kennedy you may now swallow.”

Kennedy gave a mighty gulp and down went Bob. The commander talked into his radio again, “Bob, are you there? I need you to identify the person she’s eaten, he’s in the stomach with you.

You have the following choices:

1. Stay outside Kennedy

*Noteb*
2. Go to Bob's perspective

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 colemc (UN: colemc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
colemc has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1858687-Bigcutie-Vore/cid/1463104-Sorry-but-I-must-do-my-duty-I-must-repor