*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Boberry
  2. Choice
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1858687-Bigcutie-Vore/cid/1356281-Boberry
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by colemc
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #1858687
This is to be a vore interactive story with the bbw models from bigcuties.com.
This choice: Boberry  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Boberry

    by: colemc
"Please Boberry! Let them go!"

Boberry was sitting cross-legged, reclining back on one arm, in someone’s home she had recently occupied. Although males in this universe were absolutely tiny compared to the females, all buildings including houses were built to the proportions of females. So she was able to fit quite comfortably in this house even though the owner was a male.

The owner of the home was a man named David McCullen who lived there with his 9 year old son George. They were both still in the house in a manner of speaking although now the lining of Boberry's stomach and a very thick layer of fat separated them from the outside world. David had a very good cell phone and was able to make a call to his oldest son Jim while sitting inside Boberry’s stomach.

Jim was now pleading with her to cough up his father and younger brother.

“I don’t really wanna let them go, but my you do look tasty” Boberry said in a fairly nonchalant manner, and she proceeded to pick him up and hold him in front of her rather beautiful face. She observed him for a moment, then licked her lips and opened her mouth widely to accept Jim.

“Wait! We can make a deal!” screamed Jim in desperation.

Boberry paid no mind to his shouts and stuffed him into her mouth closing her lips behind him. She then proceeded to suck on him and roll him around her mouth with her tongue, tasting him. The sensation, while not that unpleasant and even rather arousing in other circumstances (he was basically being “explored” by a giant beautiful woman’s tongue), was terrifying to Jim because it showed him that she thought of him as nothing more than a tasty snack. There was no fighting against her, he’d have to convince her to let him and his family go.

“I can get you more food!” he shouted, the sucking stopped and he sat in her mouth. Although males are a lot smaller than the females her mouth wasn’t particularly spacious, he certainly wouldn’t be able to stand on her tongue without bending to avoid the roof of her mouth. He waited there for a few minutes, as she thought about his statement. After the first few seconds she started sucking on him again and rolling him around in her mouth with her tongue, but it was less constant and far more slow than before and it seemed to be that she was doing it absent mindedly as she pondered what to do. Eventually mouth opened, light passed through her lips and she pushed him out with her tongue. He fell slightly and landed in the palm of her hand. Jim looked up to see her beautiful face staring at him.

“Okay, you’ve got my attention. I’d like more snacks, my only questions are who? And how?” she asked him.

“I can trick people into coming to you, I’m sure you can get people on your own but you wouldn’t have to seek them out anymore.”

“Hmmm, prove it, bring me six people to eat, men, teenagers, children, I don’t care but bring me six.”

The fact that she was perfectly happy with eating children was disturbing, but not overly surprising since she ate his little brother, “Why six may I ask?”

“Two for your father, two for your brother, and two for you”

“I see, alright, I’ll be back, any time limit?”

“Nope take as long as you want, but be aware I’m not coughing up your father and brother till I get those replacements so you don’t wanna take too long.”

Great, he thought. Okay, where to start. Six people, well I can get four from that group of bullies that used to pick on me, I think they hang out in a nearby alley. That’d be enough for my father and brother, and then I can try and find two others. Or there are the Robinsons who live next door. A father, and five sons, that’s enough to get all of us out of being Boberry’s meal, but the Robinsons are so nice they’ve never done anything wrong. What should I do?

You have the following choices:

1. Four Bullies

2. Six Robinsons

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 colemc (UN: colemc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
colemc has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1858687-Bigcutie-Vore/cid/1356281-Boberry