*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Six Robinsons
  2. Boberry
  3. Choice
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1858687-Bigcutie-Vore/cid/1800760-Six-Robinsons
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by colemc
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #1858687
This is to be a vore interactive story with the bbw models from bigcuties.com.
This choice: Six Robinsons  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Six Robinsons

    by: colemc
“Right this way Mr. Robinson!” Bill called out as he led the Robinson family up the path towards his house. He felt guilty but he really had no other choice.

Boberry heard this and got up to look out of the window, each step she took sent a ripple up her thighs which jiggled the rest of her body. She looked out to see Bill leading 6 men to the house. There was a middle-aged man, a young man who looked to be in his very early twenties, one who looked to be in his late teens, two who seemed to be in their mid-teens, and finally what looked like a preteen.

Well it seems he delivered after all, she thought to herself as she licked her lips. She then started to hack and cough into her hand until two men came tumbling out of her mouth and into her palm.

“I am a woman of my word,” she said to them both, “Help Bill entertain his guests and tell him to send them one at a time to the kitchen, which is where I’ll be waiting.” With that, she put them on the ground and walked over to the kitchen, her steps causing heavy thuds and vibrations as her massive weight impacted the floor.

The small, man-sized door next to the larger, woman-sized door swung open and Bill came in with the Robinsons. Bill was relieved at the sight of his father and brother but was also suspicious as to Boberry’s whereabouts. That was until his father pulled him aside and quickly whispered Boberry’s instructions to him. Bill nodded and then turned to the family behind him.

“Well guys, welcome to our home! Please make yourselves comfortable in the living room while I head into the kitchen.”

“Do you want any help or company while you go?” said the eldest son, who was in his early twenties.

“Yes thank you Harry,” Bill smiled, hiding his dark guilty thoughts, as he proceeded to lead Harry to the kitchen.

From the living room, they all heard a quickly stifled yelp and then silence. About a minute passed and then; BUUURRRRPPPP! They heard a very loud belch.

“What on earth was that!?” Mr. Robinson called out.

You have the following choices:

1. Continue from Bill's perspective

*Noteb*
2. Stay outside the kitchen (The families perspective)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 colemc (UN: colemc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
colemc has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1858687-Bigcutie-Vore/cid/1800760-Six-Robinsons