*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/1978828-Assistant-Coach-Hannah-Hammond
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1856959
a quality-controlled interactive about life in a pudgy prep school
This choice: A week of Hannah's T.A'ing is taking a tole on the hefier K  •  Go Back...
Chapter #12

Assistant Coach Hannah Hammond

    by: Bobo the Hobo
Having heard the rumors about Coach Knight, you would have thought that she would have provided much more of a challenge for Hannah. She'd been at the Academy for years now racking up a record of crying students, phone calls from angry parents, and had been on the recieving end of countless reprimanding conversations courtesy of the headmistress, Ms. Polluck. She was always ranting and raving about fitness and the evils of this school, how it offered an infinite supply of calories with only a select number of ways to burn them off.

But you'd be hard pressed to find anyone on staff who could resist the luxuriously lapacious lifestyle that Buttercombe Academy offered for long. Coach K might have stood a chance when she first arrived, had things played out differently. But as she was now, her willpower lacking and her motivation drained, she didn't stand a chance against the enabling nature of the school she taught at. Especially not with Hannah Hammond scheming behind her back...

A sharp PWEET pierced the sunny mountain morning, calling an end to the lackadaisical aimlessness that was Pre-Gym. The girls had already squeezed themselves into their athletic uniforms; oversized (in some cases) t-shirts with BUTTERCOMBE ATHLETICS in various states of legibility, and basketball shorts that were very hard to make fashionable. It took a minute for all to come to attention. It had only been a week since they had arrived, and Coach Knight was still in the process of breaking them. For the most part, these girls were no different than the standard Buttercombe fare: all spoiled, overfed princesses who had either packed on too much weight last year, or were just trying to get their athletic credit out of the way. There were two or three skinny girls out of the flock of twenty-five, but for the most part they all fit the bill. Fat, spoiled, and very unenthusiastic.

"Alright, listen up!" Coach Knight clapped her meaty hands together, her thick arms wobbling inside her sleeves, "There are some girls here--" she shot a nasty glare towards Beatrice Beauregard "--who can't seem to grasp the very simple concept of NO SNACKS ON MY GODDAMN TRACK!"

There was a collective gulp between the guilty parties, and a sizeable enough crowd of bodies began to fidget nervously in place. It wasn't just Beatrice that broke Coack K's sacred rule. She was just the only one stupid enough to get caught four times out of the first five days.

"So, the way I see it, I can't let their bad example start spreading." Coach Knight took a big bouncy step to her right, belly bobbing lazily in front of her, "After roll, you girls owe me ten laps. Each."

A chorus of groans escaped the gaggle of overgrown girls.

"I don't wanna hear it!" Coach K hollered over their whining, "Hannah's gonna take roll."

Coach Knight stopped her pacing and whipped around to face Hannah, her assistant for the semester. She had turned on her toes so fast that the rest of her was still trying to catch up. Her great swollen stomach shook lethargically beneath her t-shirt, and it was easy to see that her breasts had been swung a little out of kilter.

"Hannah, take roll." she said quietly to the runway brunette, "Don't forget to check these fatties for snacks. You give these girls' bellies an inch, they'll eat a mile."

Coach Knight retired to her lawn chair, present at the starting line of the track. As she waddled away, Hannah felt herself get lost in the great enormity that was that big ass of hers. Her hips were huge, and her ass was big enough that you could see it from the front. She wore these tight yoga pants that stopped about mid-calf, a week's worth of indulgences already beginning to cause a swell over the lip as her calf slowly outgrew the leniancy of the stretchy material. Hannah could clearly make out the outline of a little bit of ass bubbling out of the waistband underneath her shirt. All the more cushion for her to plop down on and start sucking down those appetite-stimulant shakes Hannah had been juicing her with all week...

"Alright, alright!" Hannah rallied the girls to attention, "Line up, I'm gonna call roll before you guys get your laps in!"

It was pretty hypocritical for Hannah to be working for a gym teacher, given her explicit mission in life to plump people up instead of slim them down. She'd spent three years so far steadily plumping up roommate after roommate, going to great lengths to keep them from burning any extra calories whatsoever. It felt so strange to send them out to do just the opposite, run extra laps for no reason other than one girl was a bit greedy.

"Abernathy, Anderson, Beauregard..."

But as her eyes traced the figure of each name on the list, Hannah could feel herself growing excited. These girls were pretty big, even for sophomores and juniors. They were already sweaty, their various bulges and rolls shimmering in the morning sun while their chests heaved and their tummies growled. Hannah had the perfect excuse to ogle as much pampered pudginess as she wanted, and no one was the wiser!

"McDaniels..." the ass on that girl.

"Nelson..." her belly was just so big...

"Rand and..." those chubby little cheeks!

"Ulster." oh my God she's gotten so... huge...

She drank in every inch there was to pinch of her schoolmates, vastly more overweight than herself. She was breathing pretty heavily by the time all twenty names had been called out, her cheeks were flush with excitement.

"Alright girls." Assistant Coach Hannah called out to her girls...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bobo the Hobo (UN: psuedophobic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/1978828-Assistant-Coach-Hannah-Hammond