*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/1981637-Border-Patrol
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1856959
a quality-controlled interactive about life in a pudgy prep school
This choice: "Let's check you for contraband!" What she takes, she gives to Coach K!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #13

Border Patrol

    by: Unknown
"All right, ladies," said Hannah, "I'm gonna have to take your snacks now." She put on her best sympathetic face. "Sorry."

The thick grouping of thick girls groaned. "Do you have to, Ms. Hammond?" asked... who was that? McDaniels, it was. The girl with the tush so large you could see the stichings on the seams of her gym shorts.

"Sorry, honey," said Hannah, "rules are rules. And turbo-ass over there," she pointed over her shoulder, "makes the rules right now."

That derisive nickname got a giggle out of the girls. Hannah smiled; at least they were happy now. "Well, here's mine, Ms. Hammond," said Nelson, turning over a can of Dr. Pepper and a whole box of Ding-Dongs.

"And here's mine," Ulster said, waddling forward. This girl had been bright enough to use her size to her advantage: she'd stuffed an entire steak melt under her belly roll, causing Hannah to have momentary daydreams about how delectable those folds must smell right now.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" said Hannah, brightly. "Oh, and I guess since this is technically gym, you should call me 'Coach' Hammond."

"Yes, Coach Hammond," all of them exclaimed.

"Coach Hammond," said a brown-skinned girl with bodacious hips, "how do you stay so skinny?"

Now, the answer to this question was that Hannah burned a lot of calories stuffing even more calories into other people, and on top of that she had a very fast metabolism, and on top of that she was probably the only girl in Buttercombe who knew anything about portion control. But, of course, she couldn't say all that. Instead she said, "Oh, well, it's very hard. First off I have to wake up at 4:30 in the morning..." Groans and gasps of shock rose from the group. "Then I have my daily five mile run."

"Five miles?" exclaimed a particularly flabby redhead.

"Oh, yes, five miles, uphill all the way! I'm pretty muddy when I'm done. Fortunately, I'm only running for a solid hour-" gasps of shock came out again- "which gives me time to hit the gym before six, where I lift weights!"

"You lift weights?" exclaimed a dark-skinned girl with a double chin.

"Oh, yeah, huge heavy weights! And then when I'm done, I swim twenty laps!"

"Twenty? Twenty?"

"Well, girls, it's hard, I know," said Hannah, "but that's what you've gotta do if you really wanna be skinny." Hannah grinned at them, and her smile got even wider as she watched their faces twist and turn in agony. She could picture it, she could hear their thoughts as they took in her imaginary routine and wondered to themselves if being skinny was worth the strife.

A whistle blew. "Oy!" shouted Knight. "Get your fat asses out on the track!"

With grumblings and no small amount of weeping, the girls headed out to the track. Lining up beside the hippo-hipped Ashley Knight, the girls were already in a state of withdraw and terror. A few of the fatter ones were already a bit out of breath from standing so long.

Ashley blew her whistle. "Let's go!" And the girls started running, bodies wobbling, bellies jiggling, asses rippling as they thundered off, sounding like a small stampede as tons of teenage tonnage pounded on the track. "Hmph," huffed Ashley, resting her hands on her bottom belly roll, "pathetic."

"You can do it, girls!" cried Hannah brightly.

"Don't even bother, Hannah," said Ashley. "They're so fucking pathetic, they're never gonna amount to anything. Just worthless piles of flab, like nearly everyone else in this school."

Hannah turned aside and hid a frown. It deeply unsettled her to hear Coach Knight be so callous toward her students, and toward people in general. Granted, Hannah loved to warp and twist and bend the personalities of others toward her whim, but she considered herself a benevolent Sith Lord. She liked to think that every girl and woman in the world would be a happier, healthier (sort of) person with at least an extra hundred pounds of fat, and she saw it as her duty to achieve this beautiful utopia. But Ashley was mean. Hannah could never imagine herself treating people the way Ashley seemed to treat nearly everyone.

"Oy, Hannah, hand over that contraband," said Ashley. She waggled a pudgy hand. "What? Do it!" for now Hannah was looking at her oddly.

"Say 'please,'" said Hannah.

"Uh, no," said Ashley. "Gimme gimme!"

"Come on, Coach Knight," said Hannah. "I know you have a reputation to maintain, but if I'm gonna be your T.A. can't you at least be nice to me?"

"I can have you flunk this period if I really want to, you skinny shit," said Ashley. "Hand over the food!"

Hannah curled her lip. "Come and get it if you really want it." She waggled her arms full of food.

"You... you..." growled Ashley, who shifted and fidgeted... but then settled back in her chair, great big butt sagging off the sides as she did. "Fine. Please."

"That's better. Now, please what?"

Ashley sighed again. "Please give me the food, Hannah?"

"Maybe I'll-"

"Pleasy-weasy?"

Both Ashley and Hannah drew back at this. What had just come out of Coach Ashley Knight was decidedly not normal. It wasn't just the baby-talk choice of words. Her whole voice had changed. It had gotten softer and more mewling, like she were a small kitten. It hadn't even sounded like it had come from the same woman.

"I..." Hannah started.

"Look, I said please," said Ashley, her voice gruffer than usual, "now come on!"

"Oh, um, here," said Hannah, stepping forward and depositing the purloined food into Coach Knight's voluminous lap.

Ashley licked her lips. "Ha! One of the fat bitches brought a sandwich!" She chose this first, unwrapping it and digging in.

Hannah should have been focused on how the big fat bitch of a teacher was gobbling down snacks. Instead, she was turned aside, pondering the strange occurrence of a few moments before. "'Pleasy-weasy'?" she repeated. "Weird..."

Her ponderings were interrupted, though, by a commotion on the track. "Ah, shit," said Ashley, mouth full of meat and cheese, "one of the girls threw up. Hannah, deal with it!"

"Y-Yes, Coach Knight," said Hannah, hurrying off, but still unable to shake what had occurred.

You have the following choices:

1. Hannah starts sniffing around in Coach Knight's history

*Noteb*
2. Hannah surprises the gym students with extra food

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/1981637-Border-Patrol