*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/1860026-Opting-for-the-Weightier-Walker
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1856959
a quality-controlled interactive about life in a pudgy prep school
This choice: Jen Walker—the bigger Walker sister  •  Go Back...
Chapter #15

Opting for the Weightier Walker

    by: Bobo the Hobo
Jennifer Walker—the “bigger” Walker sibling.

Upon the realization that she would be reuniting with her most beloved of Culinary Arts teachers, one of her first fat lady crushes on campus, Hannah’s face broke out into a girlish smile that dimpled her cheeks and showed her teeth. She practically skipped down the hall, her black mary-janes clicking jovially against the tiled floor and her skirt fluttering listlessly behind her. It had to have been her lucky day, getting to have some one-on-one time with one of the biggest eaters around!

Hannah still very much remembered all the eating Ms. Walker used to do in class. She was almost always snacking on something, be it leftovers from the previous baking session or something that she whipped up herself or something that she maybe brought from the teacher’s lounge. A side-effect of all this eating was tightening clothes of course—back then Hannah estimated her tubby teacher at a new wardrobe once a month. She used to wear those tight sweaters that hugged her every inch so tightly, and then in the winter she’d wear turtle necks that would make her face looks so much fatter. And skirts that would ride up on her big fat ass whenever she walked around the classroom. Ms. Walker was the original Hot Hog of Buttercombe Academy, and one of the very few women who had grown hopelessly addicted to stuffing their face that Hannah had almost no part in making them that way. She was just a fatty. A big fat fatty. A big fat juicy, squeezable fatty with the biggest roundest ass cheeks Hannah just wanted to bite. Maybe while feeding her ice cream.

As Hannah walks down the hallway...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bobo the Hobo (UN: psuedophobic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/1860026-Opting-for-the-Weightier-Walker