*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/1860642-Culinary-Queen-Sized-Hysteria
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1856959
a quality-controlled interactive about life in a pudgy prep school
This choice: she hears loud noises coming from the culinary classroom—what could they be?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #16

Culinary Queen-Sized Hysteria

    by: ikearct
Hannah was practically shaking with anticipation- sure, she had caught glimpses of Jennifer Walker over the past months, but she was about to get some one on one time with one of the first women on campus that had made her realize "Yes, this is the school I should be at". However, there was quite a ruckus coming from the culinary classroom- the sort of noises one might hear from the room of a child who has just been grounded. While a stuffed, bloated fatty was a happy fatty, a pissed off fat teacher was a whole different can of worms- one Hannah knew she needed to diffuse quite quickly, before things got out of hand, or even worse, if Jennifer started BURNING CALORIES! Hannah knocked twice in a row, hard and loud, but the banging coming from inside didn't stop, nor did the grunts of frustration. After a third attempt at getting the attention of the frustrated teacher, Hannah decided to barge in- after all, Jennifer did call, so she knew someone was coming.

And Hannah was ever so glad she did come, because what she saw was perhaps what she would consider a life goal of hers.

Jennifer Walker was currently wedged so tightly into her rolling teacher chair (which, Hannah happily recalled, had just been ordered not even two months ago to accommodate the woman's 'healthily sized rear-end', as Jennifer had stated) that she could not get out. The sounds coming from the classroom were a result of the woman kicking and squirming, sliding her chair back and forth against the wall and into the desk. Hannah noted with no small amount of glee that there was a large tray of brownies sitting on the desk, mostly missing, and judging by the crumbs accommodating the teachers chest, lap, and fingers, Jennifer had been alternating between thrashing about in her chair and stuffing her face further with extra brownies.

Coughing lightly, Hannah slowly made her way towards the stuck teacher, attempting to stem the blood rushing to her face, however futile the act was. This was practically her wet dream, and she couldn't help but flush at the sight. "Ms... Walker, I'm here to help." Hannah stated quietly, with an awkward cough at the end.

"Ah... Right... Good, I called Polluck... But... You'll be a dear, and... help me out..." Jennifer panted- the act of rolling a chair around was enough to make her gasp for air like a marathon runner at the end of a 25K. Excellent.

"Ms. Polluck is... Predisposed, unfortunately... But I believe I can help you all the same!" Hannah said, mustering quite a bit more courage into her tone than she actually felt. This was a pickle indeed. Sitting down- especially at Jennifer's weight- was enough force to get an oversized booty into a drastically undersized seat, but getting one out... Especially after it's had all day to settle, along with the introduction of at least a pound of baked goods? Might be a little trickier.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ikearct (UN: ikearct at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/1860642-Culinary-Queen-Sized-Hysteria