*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/1854006-Saved-by-the-Bell
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1856959
a quality-controlled interactive about life in a pudgy prep school
This choice: Hannah manages to daydream her way through first period—off to second!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

Saved by the Bell

    by: Bobo the Hobo
Hannah spent the next few introductory minutes, the thirty or so she had left, idly day-dreaming about Mel and all the food Mel had eaten and all the Mel there was to go around. Imagining Mel at various sizes, placed in particularly troubling situations for a girl of her hypothesized proportions, and eating anything and everything placed in front of her was infinitely more entertaining than listening to Ms. Holloway deliver the Calculus syllabus.

Eventually the bell rang out in the hallway, Ms. Holloway’s open door allowing for the PA to be heard clearly throughout the room. As if on instinct the crowd of chubby girls, including Hannah, motioned to remove themselves from the classroom. A cacophony of chairs scraping against the tiled floor rose from the silence of the soul-dead classroom and appreciative noises of life reemerged from the girls as they escaped. Hannah purposefully threw herself into the first wave of girls, wrestling her way to the doorway through a sea of softness, “accidentally” bumping into a few girls’ lovely lumps in her hurry to get to her next class.

“Oh, be sure you…” Hannah heard Ms. Holloway sigh as the realization that nobody was listening to her (must have) hit her, “Oh nevermind. See you all tomorrow. But I dismiss you, not the bell!”

Whatever. The bell totally dismissed them.

The heels of Hannah’s school-issued black buckle shoes clicked against the tile of the hallway—uncharacteristically lonesome for this time of day, chalked up to the freshness of the year. She hadn’t run into any old friends yet, but it was only the first day of school. Normally she had one, usually a particularly rotund specimen, walking mate that she would either escort or be escorted to their next class. In due time she would find someone (maybe that cute Swedish girl had a class on this hall? That girl was crazy top-heavy) but until then there were more pressing matters to attend.

Hannah didn’t mind so much missing out on the first few minutes of Ms. Holloway’s snore-fest. She could do Calc with her eyes closed, and that woman was an incurable bore (with the most appealingly disproportionate proportions downstairs). Second period wouldn’t be nearly so unbearable, and certainly not one she would have cared to miss so readily—
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bobo the Hobo (UN: psuedophobic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/1854006-Saved-by-the-Bell