*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/1854007-TA-Stands-for-Teacher-and-Assistance
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1856959
a quality-controlled interactive about life in a pudgy prep school
This choice: T.A.! She gets to assist (and enable) a teacher. For her this class is HEAVEN!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #10

T&A Stands for Teacher and Assistance

    by: Bobo the Hobo
Being a T.A. was practically the sweetest gig a girl could get in Buttercombe Academy! Hannah had always had an interest in teaching (particularly at this school) and the work-load was pretty light, meaning that her GPA got a nice boost and she got hands-on experience doing some of the behind the scenes stuff that teachers really did outside the classroom.

This would be the third time that Hannah had taken the “class” (if you could really call it that) Her grades were good enough that, if she cared to, Hannah could probably have just opted out of a whole class period. But she liked to keep busy, which was why since her Junior year, Hannah Hammond had signed up for the Student Teacher Assistant class. There weren’t that many applicants, but plenty of busy teachers. So once a semester since then Hannah spent one period with her assigned member of the faculty and put her talents to good use. Shuffling papers, sharpening pencils, really just the little stuff that anyone could do.

However beyond wanting some hands-on experience in the classroom and willingness to kill an hour or so every day, there were ulterior motives in Hannah’s insistence on repeating the program. Assisting the same member every semester, three times around now.

Hannah eagerly rushed past the chubby schoolgirls that blocked her path, dodging and weaving expertly in her haste to get to class. It was a little farther away than her other ones, meaning that she hardly had the time to stop and ogle some fleshy former freshman, or offer to help that particularly plump girl wrestle the baggie of ho-ho’s that the vending machine “stole” from her. There were, to put it bluntly, bigger (much bigger) fish to fry…

Hannah hurried to her second period class, T.A.’ing—
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bobo the Hobo (UN: psuedophobic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/1854007-TA-Stands-for-Teacher-and-Assistance