*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The begining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1855218-Bobobo-your-way/cid/1295441-The-begining
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Comedy · #1855218
enter the world of Bobobo and work with or against the hair hunt troops.
Chapter #1

The begining

    by: Jmanthedualblade
It's the year 3001.5 and you have been in and out of jobs when Czar Baldy Bald came into power. Then his soldiers the hair hunt troops attack your place. After that you try to learn some attacks in case they attack again, just then you find a big guy with a blue shirt, big muscles, sun glasses, black pants, brown shoes,and big yellow afro. "Hey you alright bro?" said the man. "No do I look alright?" you say then he looks around him then back at you. "My name's Bobobo-bobobo, just call me Bobobo," said Bobobo. "Wait I've heard of you, you're wanted by the chrome dome empire and a master of the super-fist of the nose hair!!!" Bobobo just looks at you then says"Dude I see a super-fist in you that nobody has ever seen and with a bit of training you can harness it's power just know if you attack me I won't hold back." There's a slight pause then his afro opens to show a cat then it says"I'll scratch your eyes out then I'll use them as a litter box."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Go with bobobo on his quest

*Noteb*
2. Get what you want then betray bobobo

3. Next stop Don Patch

*Noteb*
4. Next Up Beauty

*Noteb*
5. more

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jmanthedualblade (UN: josh123313 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jmanthedualblade has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1855218-Bobobo-your-way/cid/1295441-The-begining