*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Time to get wiggy with it
  2. The begining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1855218-Bobobo-your-way/cid/1320543-Time-to-get-wiggy-with-it
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Comedy · #1855218
enter the world of Bobobo and work with or against the hair hunt troops.
This choice: Next stop Don Patch  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Time to get wiggy with it

    by: Jmanthedualblade
You enter wigginsville when you meet a sort of gang. "So you've finally shown yourself wig-bro!" said what appears to be a leader. You've been studying under Bobobo and learned the superfist of the videogame and as an added bonus taught you to master the art of wiggin so you're now a wiggin specialist. "Wait a minute I don't wear a wig so how can we be this wig-bro guy?" you ask. However the gang seem not care so they reveal the leader Don Patch. However Don Patch is a little out of it. "Hey our Christmas ornimate!!"both you and Bobobo say in unison. Both you and Bobobo put Don Patch in a pine tree like those bobble balls. "Wait a minute I'm no Christmas ornimate!" Don Patch exclaimed. He was impressed with both you and Bobobo so he challenged you to a wiggin out contest. The only question is what is the theme.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Holloween

*Noteb*
2. Food

*Noteb*
3. Cats

*Noteb*
4. Jelly

*Noteb*
5. others

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jmanthedualblade (UN: josh123313 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jmanthedualblade has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1855218-Bobobo-your-way/cid/1320543-Time-to-get-wiggy-with-it