*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1852646-Marvel-Comics-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/2654086-Scarlet-WitchWanda-Maximoff
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1852646
Sure, why not?
This choice: Scarlet Witch  (Wanda Maximoff)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Scarlet Witch''(Wanda Maximoff)

    by: WritingInTheVoid
Wanda Maximoff, the Scarlet Witch.
The Avengers very own European beauty with the magical bite.
As a formidable wielder of magic and in possession of a steely resolve to rival any, its hard to imagine the fiery brunette being anything short of svelte...

However, this is the Marvel Universe where anything can happen, and Miss Maximoff is on a journey unlike any she has experienced before.

1. Wanda’s checkered past has taken its toll on the chaotic witch, leading her to find ways to bury her emotions any way she can. Turns out American food possesses a magic all of its own.

2. Even someone as powerful as the Scarlet Witch can’t win every fight and, much to her surprise, finds herself beaten and captured by a mysterious foe who seems hell bent on humiliating our heroic witch. Wanda’s skimpy attire can’t hold out forever.

You have the following choices:

1. Wanda feeds her feelings

*Noteb*
2. Wanda’s loss is Wanda’s gain

3. Another tale awaits!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 WritingInTheVoid (UN: writtenvoid at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheSaltiest has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1852646-Marvel-Comics-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/2654086-Scarlet-WitchWanda-Maximoff