*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mira's cooking
  2. Erza's Care
  3. Weight Gain/Vore
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1852121-Fairy-Tail-Female-Expansion/cid/2026254-Miras-cooking
by Zaru
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1852121
The girls from the manga Fairy Tail expand! You decide how!
This choice: Mirajane wants to watch as Erza pigs out.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Mira's cooking

    by: regulus11
The next day Erza went to Mirajane's house

"Hey sweetey, i'm here"

"Oh good, you came just in time, i've already finished to prepare your meal" said Mira bursting from the kitchen's door, she was wearing a pair of cooking gloves and a chef's apron on her tight dress wich revealed her slightly chubby figure.

Erza joined her in the kitchen and saw a table laid of various plates: there were a dozen big bowls of ramens, something like twenty plates filled with onigiri, ten pizzas and a dozen of cakes.

"Wow! Did you prepare all of this in one morning?" Asked the knight mage.

Mira nodded "Lisanna helped me before going, of course".

Erza's mouth started watering, she took a seat and decided to start eating the onigiri; their taste was delicious and she finished three plates in a couple of minutes.

"Wow, i didn't know you were such a good eater" noted Mira sitting next to her.

She kept on observing her lover stuffing her face with the food she prepared, she also added a special powder to make it more fattening than usual and she started noticing it by looking at Erza's belly slowing popping out.

You have the following choices:

1. Mirajane decide to eat too

*Noteb*
2. Erza finishes her food

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 regulus11 (UN: regulus11 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zaru has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1852121-Fairy-Tail-Female-Expansion/cid/2026254-Miras-cooking