*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sweet lunch
  2. Mira's cooking
  3. Erza's Care
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1852121-Fairy-Tail-Female-Expansion/cid/2026260-Sweet-lunch
by Zaru
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1852121
The girls from the manga Fairy Tail expand! You decide how!
This choice: Mirajane decide to eat too  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Sweet lunch

    by: regulus11
Watching Erza eating all that food started to make Mira pretty hungry "Well, i think i can indulge some too" thought to herself and grabbed a bowl of ramen, the instant she put a gulp in the mouth she widened her eyes; she didn't know if it was thanks to Lisanna's cooking (she made the ramen) or to the special powder, but she never tasted anything so good before.

After having quickly finished her first bowl she grabbed another one and another one, in the end, she finished the whole 12 bowls without even realizing!

"I wonder if the pizzas are this good too" thought to herself the silver haired wizard and grabbed a slice: even the pizza was delicious; she quickly finished the first pizza but stopped after having noticed Erza watching her.

"Well, wasn't me the one supposed to eat this?" asked the redhead, who just finished all the onigiri's.

"Ehm... actually, i just got a bit hungry and i was curious..." Erza interrupted her putting her hand on Mira's belly, full of all the ramen she ate.

"It's not a problem" said Erza with a big smile on her face.....

You have the following choices:

1. Erza feed Mira all the remaining food

*Noteb*
2. Erza says they can eat together

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 regulus11 (UN: regulus11 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zaru has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1852121-Fairy-Tail-Female-Expansion/cid/2026260-Sweet-lunch