*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mikuru
  2. Welcome Haruhi Club
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1848310-Haruhi-Suzumiyi-Giantess/cid/2193137-Mikuru
by araval
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1848310
Become two inch tall in Anime Haruhi Suzumiyi. Feel Free to add.
This choice: Mikuru ( She doesn't now abaut you. she only come to change her cloathes)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Mikuru

    by: Josimus Prime
You see the cute girl that got you introduced to this club in the first place, Mikuru. She's wearing her regular school uniform. You decided to go to her and see if she'll help you. She likely will. After all, Mikuru doesn't look or act like someone who would hurt anyone, even at your size. Before you can proceed, you see Mikuru starts taking off her outfit. You blushed as you see her taking off her clothes until she's in her blue bra and panties. You then start to grow hard and you tried to keep it down. She also looks like she even knows that your in the same room with her. You then proceed to her and..........
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Josimus Prime (UN: autobot20 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
araval has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1848310-Haruhi-Suzumiyi-Giantess/cid/2193137-Mikuru