*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mikuru sees you and blushes
  2. Mikuru
  3. Welcome Haruhi Club
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1848310-Haruhi-Suzumiyi-Giantess/cid/2193247-Mikuru-sees-you-and-blushes
by araval
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1848310
Become two inch tall in Anime Haruhi Suzumiyi. Feel Free to add.
This choice: Mikuru sees you and blushes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Mikuru sees you and blushes

    by: Josimus Prime
As you head straight for Mikuru, she looks down and sees you on the ground all small.

"AAAHHHH!! Tom?!" Mikuru yelled in surprise as she covers herself.

"Yes. It's me. Now, calm down. I don't want other people coming in here causing a ruckus." You said.

Mikuru calms down and she picks you to her face.

"How did you get so small?" Mikuru asked.

"You see those cookies over there? I ate one of them and I shrunk to this size." You explained.

"Oh no. It must've been one of Haruhi's schemes. I'm so sorry that this happened." Mikuru apologized with sympathy.

"Hey, it's not your fault. You wouldn't do something like this. You're to nice to do this." You said kindly.

Mikuru blushed at your sweetness and smiles at you.

"So, anyway, *clearing throat*, do you think you can help me get back to normal?" You asked.

"I don't if I can. If those cookie was made by Haruhi, then she's probably got the antidote. But, knowing her, she's gonna be hard to convince, even if she does have one." Mikuru said.

"So, I'm stuck like this until we can have her get me back to normal. Great. What am I gonna do until then?" You wondered in disappointment.

"Well, you can stay with me, Tom." Mikuru suggested.

"That's okay, Mikuru. I don't want you to trouble yourself." You said.

"I don't think you don't have any other choice. I'm the only one that can help you in this. So, please, let me ." Mikuru said with puppy eyes

You can't resist the lovely puppy eyes of Mikuru and decided to give her a chance.

"Okay. I'll stay with you. But first, put some clothes on." You said as you point at her half naked body.

"Eep! Of course. I just want you to know that my other outfit has no pockets to hide you in." Mikuru stated.

"Okay. Is there anywhere else I can hide? I don't want to be caught with my tiny pants down." You said fugitively.

Mikuru blushed at her idea hiding spot for you and puts you in

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Her bra

*Noteb*
2. The front of her panties

*Noteb*
3. The back of her panties

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Josimus Prime (UN: autobot20 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
araval has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1848310-Haruhi-Suzumiyi-Giantess/cid/2193247-Mikuru-sees-you-and-blushes