*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jake Was born a Girl?!
  2. Other
  3. The Gift
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1834795-Mirror-of-Reality/cid/1354699-Jake-Was-born-a-Girl
by Jeary
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1834795
A teen is given a mirror that allows him to travel to an alternate reality.
This choice: Jake Was born a Girl?!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Jake Was born a Girl?!

    by: Jeary
Jake fell to the floor as he went through the mirror. "Ugh..that was a bit rough, but did it work.?" he looked around and noticed that the room was indeed his, but there were several differences, the walls were colored pink, he had a vanity chest and make up drawer. " This looks like a typical girls room." he said. It was then he had finally noticed that his voice was in a higher pitch then normal and his hair had changed color to that of a Honey blonde. Jake then screamed! His sister then came rushing through the door. " What's wrong Jamie?" She asked. Jake then responded. "I'm not a girl! I'm Jake!" Sally then laughed. " Don't be silly sis you've been a girl you have been one since you were born." Jake then realized that the mirror had worked but it had also changed him to match his counterpart in this world. "The Mirror must of changed me to avoid suspicion, but what now." Jake thought, he looked behind him hoping to find the mirror there but much to his surprise it was gone.

Jake had then decided to...

You have the following choices:

1. Stay as Jamie for now

2. Tell Sally he's from another reality

3. Find out more about his female self

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jeary (UN: silvernights at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jeary has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1834795-Mirror-of-Reality/cid/1354699-Jake-Was-born-a-Girl