*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Hard Truth
  2. Jake Was born a Girl?!
  3. Other
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1834795-Mirror-of-Reality/cid/1614199-A-Hard-Truth
by Jeary
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1834795
A teen is given a mirror that allows him to travel to an alternate reality.
This choice: Find out more about his female self  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A Hard Truth

    by: Jeary
"I know sis, I was just teasing you." Jake said. Sally looked at him for a moment then smiled. "Glad to see you haven't lost your sense of humor, I'll see you downstairs when breakfast is ready." Sally said as she left the room. "Now that She's gone I could look around for something that might help me find out who I am in this reality."Jake thought. Jake looked around until he found a small diary with the words Jamie on it. He recalled how earlier Sally had told him that he was always born a girl and decided to take a peak at the diary.

The diary basically told him a bit about himself as Jamie and the reality he entered. One thing for sure was that there were no traces of him ever being male in this reality. The second thing he discovered was that him and his sister have a closer relationship here then in his home reality. The third thing he discovered was truly shocking though as he discovered....

You have the following choices:

1. His Best friend is His Boyfriend!

*Noteb*
2. Jamie's Boyfriend is Abusive.

3. Something Else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jeary (UN: silvernights at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jeary has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1834795-Mirror-of-Reality/cid/1614199-A-Hard-Truth